Windows Chief May Get Control of Surface, Xbox Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrhuffnpuff

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
Restructuring is not the solution. All you do is restructure the friggin bean counters. Hire some hard core enthusiasts. It works in the automobile industry when you have enthusiasts running the joint. Cadillac anyone?

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
That picture makes him look like such a d+ck head. So its a good picture because its true.It will be funny when lunix takes over and MS is dead and buried.

hrhuffnpuff

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012

Well I was thinking he more looks like Uncle Fester's stunt double...

RazorBurn

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011
The only positive I see in this is the merging of the Windows and Windows Phone groups.. As a Windows Phone User, this simply gives a seamless unity of the two OS..

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
The best thing to do with people who aren't doing the job right is to toss them into different roles so they can fail at something they aren't even familiar with. It's not like their title has any relevance anyway since they're all just toadies for Ballmer and anyone that disagrees with him gets tossed out. This move makes it appear Ballmer is actually "trying to fix things" so he can collect another bonus check for the year and earn himself a million dollar pat on the back from investors. Corporations are just focused on bamboozling the investors into thinking they're succeeding when they aren't. Skype went to trash as soon as MS touched it and I can't wait until my subscription ends.

10hellfire01

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2009
Someone needs to work on his spam skills. Co-workers step aunt? Really? This gave me a good laugh.

On subject though, I wasn't expecting a restructure this quick. Seems more like a whole lot is going to be dumped on one plate.

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
...Xbox One console and Surface tablets, Really great products . I think he has hand up like that because he is giving everyone the fist. Wow, i have to go back two decades and use my pentium at a higher resolution. XGA, the Extended Graphics Array, is an IBM display standard introduced in 1990.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Ballmer has to take a hit for allowing some people to mess things up, like Sinofsky, but when he pushes people overboard he gets slated again. Honestly, none of you are going to be pleased regardless of what they do, so try to contain your rampant fanboisms.

binary intelligence

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2008
Good for Steve. If I was him I would start taking control back from these guys as well. This is not the government it's a company and if you want your company to do well sometimes you gotta take control and drive your company to success. Steve Jobs did it and Mr. Dell is trying to do it as well. In the end the only person you can trust for the success is yourself. Once things are on track give control to competent people who "share" the vision. For too long people have been bashing Microsoft and I'm sick of it. Stop trashing American companies and start standing behind them before our youth won't have a place to work or aspire to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.