Windows doesnt load

YuvalHad

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
Hey everyone, Im new in this forum and my English isnt the best, so please be gentle :)

Anyway, yesterday I have finally upgraded my computer- I have installed a new SSD, and also upgraded to windows 10. It worked flawlessly until today.
I installed some programs and I needed to do a restart to the computer to end the installation process (I cant remember which because I installed many). I have turned off my computer- and here the problem begins.
after the POST screen, windows didnt load- all It showed to me is a black blank screen- nothing showed on it, except for a white staright line that repeated appear and disappear.
I have tried to press F8- nothing happend, So I tried to reinstall windows - I have plugged in my removable drive (DOK in this case), set it in BIOS to set from this device- and nothing but that blank screen, again.

at some point I decided to remove the SSD (I have a 1TB drive already connected to the PC), and tried to renistall again- this time it showed to me please select proper boot device or something like this.
oh, and because I thought that this is a problem in windows, I formated the SSD, and again blank screen, so now I have no OS on my PC.

that's it, I am really out of any ideas so here I am :)
I searched but nothing that could slove my problem showed up..

TIA!

YuvalHad

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016

I have tried it, same thing.
it may be worth mentioning that curently I have no OS on my pc.. :/

BTW, I pressed F10 (in my MB it says "choose boot deivce") and I tried to boot from my DOK, It said that "please select...." again. Maybe its a problem with the DOK? it is weird, because it works when I try to boot linux from it, and it worked when I installed win 10 yesterday