Windows for non profit organisation ?

I'm part of a non-profit organization and plan to buy new computers as well as installing windows xp pro. Do we have to buy a copy of windows for each and every computer (5) or is one liscence enough for the whole network?

Each installation of Windows XP requires its own license.

Microsoft Open License Charity Overview
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/open/opencharity.mspx

Unlimited Potential Software Donations
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/citizenship/giving/programs/up/software.asp