[SOLVED] Windows freezes after boot up for a brief second

Jan 10, 2019
So today I formated my pc installed everything fresh and now I've noticed after entering the pin and every program starts windows freezes for like 1 second and that 3 times in a row. I gues this could be software related right? That's the only time it happens, after that it doesn't happen again until I reboot.

Solution
It is software related, when Windows loads there is another mouse loaded.

There is a mouse that is for use in the BIOS. And there is a mouse that is loaded with Windows. And there is another mouse that loads if you have an optional mouse pointer as part of a Windows theme. All three are related to the plug and play mouse that you have installed.
It is software related, when Windows loads there is another mouse loaded.

There is a mouse that is for use in the BIOS. And there is a mouse that is loaded with Windows. And there is another mouse that loads if you have an optional mouse pointer as part of a Windows theme. All three are related to the plug and play mouse that you have installed.

Solution
Jan 10, 2019
Ok that sounds interesting, but why I have this on this pc and not on my second one where I use the same mouse with the same software? And why, in this case, does window switch that late to the "windows" mouse?

PC Specs:
Intel i7 5960x
2x EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
EVGA X99 FTW K
OS installed on Samsung Evo 860 500GB
Mouse Roccat Leadr

EDIT:
I've checked again and waited in the login screen for a few seconds, the freeze also happens at that state, but it doesn't seem like the mose, more like the whole pc (or something) is freezing, I also couldn't type and the loading circle stopped for a brief second.