[SOLVED] Windows not booting (BLinitializinglibrary failed 0xc00000bb + other issues)

habiblokomina

Honorable
Aug 26, 2018
Hey,

My PC was working perfectly fine until yesterday all of a sudden it started freezing and didn't let me open any apps (everything was freezing after 10 seconds), then a power outage happened and my pc turned off, i didn't turn it on after until today in morning, i pressed the power button and my pc didn't boot, at first it was getting a black screen with a blinking underscore, i tried removing my primary HDD (the one with windows 10) and repluging it and it didn't help, then i went to the BIOS and tried to change boot device from SATA: to UEFI: and after reboot it showed me a black screen with this error (BLinitializinglibrary failed 0xc00000bb), i looked up on google and tried everything i read such as booting from USB with windows 10 installation and repairing windows from the USB and using CMD and typing bootrec commands, after that i tried installing new windows on .vhd file, after I'm done installing the windows i rebooted my PC and it showed this error (egacy boot of uefi media), i tried switching back to UEFI: mode on boot device on BIOS but it still shows that BLinitilizing error :(

now i can't boot my PC from my main HDD (i have a second HDD with windows 7 installed)
on both UEFI and SATA options, and i can't install new windows on it :(