Question Windows not detecting bluetooth devices

M1ckr1ck

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2016
I have a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I (Rev 2) pci-e combi wifi/bt card in my win10 pro x64 pc. The cable from the wifi antenna got severed a while ago and the card has been out of my pc while I have been waiting for a replacement antenna. This arrived today but since installing the card back in the pc, it can't detect any pairing devices. I deleted all the previously paired devices before trying. I have uninstalled the card, deleting the installed software, and reinstalled it. There were no errors during install and the bluetooth devices icon is located in the system tray. Device manager shows all bluetooth components are working correctly. I right-click on the bluetooth icon, select "Add a bluetooth device", then in Settings I click "Add a bluetooth or other device", then Bluetooth in the "Add a device screen", and no devices are listed. However, my phone picks the pc up in its bluetooth, but it can't connect.

This card is a pci-e wifi device, and the bluetooth end is usb, with a cable connected from the card to an internal usb header. The wifi side is working with no problems.

Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:

M1ckr1ck

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2016