[SOLVED] Windows OS Restarting Problem

hernandezz10

Prominent
Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys so im having problems with my new PC that i just built and at first it was working great but all of a sudden it just restarted. Now it just keeps on restarting non stop. I cleared the CMOS and still no change. I contacted ASROCK since i have a B450M Steel Legend and they said it was a Windows OS problem. They also told me to plug in a Windows 10 bootable media to repair windows. I did that but i just cant seem to get into where i repair windows because the PC is just constantly restarting. Do i need to get a new motherboard or how can i fix this? I also left a link below where you can see a video of the PC restarting.

Motherboard: B450M Steel Legend
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: GTX 1660 Gaming X 6GB
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO
STORAGE: PNY 240GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hard Drive
POWER SUPPLY: Corsair CX Series Modular 750w 80plus bronze

Solution
Problem like this almost always power related. First recheck all your power connections and reset your RAM. If you are over clocking, turn it down; make sure you check your GPU as often these are over clocked by default. Also check the voltage to the CPU and try booting with one stick of RAM. If you continue to have problems and have integrated graphics, pull your discrete card and run off the motherboard.
Problem like this almost always power related. First recheck all your power connections and reset your RAM. If you are over clocking, turn it down; make sure you check your GPU as often these are over clocked by default. Also check the voltage to the CPU and try booting with one stick of RAM. If you continue to have problems and have integrated graphics, pull your discrete card and run off the motherboard.

Solution

hernandezz10

Prominent
Feb 4, 2020
Okay thank you i will make sure all the power connections are plugged in right and ill reset my ram. Also im not over clocking at all. Thanks again for the reply