keith

System : Athlon XP 1.92GHZ 256MB RAM running under windows xp professional

Windows XP is re-booting as the Welcome screen shows up on screen. It
continues to reboot over and over again. As i press F8 and choose last good
configuration it works. From my system restore points i noticed many unsigned
drivers (i may have downloaded automatic drivers automatically in the
background). Because i did not let the whole automatic updates download...and
switched my internet conection before the whole download i believe the
updates were never installed...

how can i stop from being rebooted once in a while?

Thanks
--
Thanks for your help.

Keith Wrote:
> Well if you have access to another PC go into search and find the
"winlogon.exe" file. Then hook your HDD to the other PC as the slave
HDD. Then cpy and paste this file in the cresponding windows folder.
Try this, because I did the same thing but with a different situation.
Instead of updating the file I did the rollback...Which screwed up my
PC til I did this.
MIII (It's M3 not Mill)

--
MIII