Hello,

I have a process that runs on the first day of every month. If the computer
is off when this task is scheduled to run, is there a way to make it run upon
the next time the computer is turned on.

Thanks.

Hi

You would have to either change the date/time on the Scheduled Task or run
it manually.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"mghareeb" <mghareeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a process that runs on the first day of every month. If the
> computer
> is off when this task is scheduled to run, is there a way to make it run
> upon
> the next time the computer is turned on.
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS