[SOLVED] Windows update error 0x8007000d

jacob.jolliff23

Honorable
Nov 4, 2017
I keep trying to update windows but keep getting the error code 0x8007000d and I've tried several things to fix it but I'm having no luck. anyone know a way to fix this

Solution
Yea still no luck
well if you are able to clear the cache, the start downloading again and get another error. (same error code)
i would look for something that can cause the corruption. Update the ethernet driver, or change to a different ethernet device .
update the chipset drivers if the problem could be coming from the storage device or change the sata port to another port or sata device.
(many motherboard have two sata chips, one supported by the CPU and a second add on chip that is faster. Generally the CPU supported chip will not have as many errors. The second chip you have to get drivers from the motherboard vendor and often people just never get the updates.

make sure there is space on your drive for the update...
Yea still no luck
well if you are able to clear the cache, the start downloading again and get another error. (same error code)
i would look for something that can cause the corruption. Update the ethernet driver, or change to a different ethernet device .
update the chipset drivers if the problem could be coming from the storage device or change the sata port to another port or sata device.
(many motherboard have two sata chips, one supported by the CPU and a second add on chip that is faster. Generally the CPU supported chip will not have as many errors. The second chip you have to get drivers from the motherboard vendor and often people just never get the updates.

make sure there is space on your drive for the update files.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS