Windows won't boot, only Safemode works but has green horizontal lines on the screen.

Oct 2, 2018
I was using Mari and windows crashed, i restarted and it was working fine. But after about 30 mins it crashed again. And this time when it's booting after the windows loading screen it's all black. And the keyboard power goes off at that point.

Even though safe mode works, in safe mode there are horizontal green lines like this.
https://image.ibb.co/fERb6z/Screenshot_138.png

I tried PC reset but it doesn't allow me saying "There was a problem resetting the PC". I'm unsure if GPU can cause this issue because it's quite old or something else.
My specs are :-

i5 7500
PSU evga 450B
8 gigs ddr3 1600
h110m-ds2
gpu AMD r9 270 OC
Windows 10

Colif

Win 11 Master
Sounds terminal. Have you tried removing GPU and running monitor off the motherboard? Just see if you still get those green stripes.

I don't see green lines? I see lines for sure, but they weren't what I was expecting to see.unless that shot is off another PC I would have expected the problem to extend over taskbars as well

Colif

Win 11 Master
MERGED QUESTION
Question from megatronacsbb : "Windows won't boot after windows loading screen, only Safemode works but has green horizontal lines on the screen."