WindowsXP - Eradicate "My Documents" folder and it's Subfo..

How do remove the "My Documents" folder and it's subfolders from my hard
drive completely without problems? (I have tried using it but find I have
another way to handle my files which I like better). When I go to the
Internet select a file to save, "My Documents" or one of it's subfolders
(such as My Pictures, MY Music, etc) opens. Then, I go through extra
activity to get it saved to the right folder. Please Help
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation

Hi,

It's a system folder and cannot be deleted, Jack.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone