Wireless Access Point

Kelsester

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
In my room i have ethernet over power connecting my pc to the router. The wifi is terrible, and it is hard to browse the internet or watch videos on my phone. I was wondering if there is a way to make a wifi access point my ethernet connection to my computer and a wifi connection for my phone and laptop.

Feb 27, 2019
The same troubles. I own a router but find it has limited coverage. I am using a wireless access point that helps you extend your coverage. Just follow the instructions to choose the wifi network you want to expand, enter your credentials, and done.

It extends the wifi signal to the third bedroom (about two rooms and three walls) farthest from our router. It extends it appropriately, giving an average dead angle of about 20 Mbps and an upload speed of about 3 Mbps. In contrast, if we are in the same room as the router, we will get about 80mbps download speed and 10mbps upload speed. I set it up and forgot it because it works very well for what we need it to do, which make me easily get internet in that corner of the house.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS