[SOLVED] Wireless mouse problem

Mar 7, 2021
So my previous gaming mouse broke, so i bought a new one, which was working fine up until a week ago. The mouse(wireless) started having some issues. If i did circles with the cursor, which are always the same pathern, it would move in weird directions, the cursor would stop for a second and then continue and in general it was very weird and i was starting to get annoyed. Its wireless so i suspect it has something to do with the connection to the laptop or the sensor is broken. If you have any tips or guesses to why this is i would really appreciate a reply!

Solution
Forgot about battery replacing. My Logitech G305 become like yours when battery is near empty. And batteries that come with mouse or keyboard may be near empty because AA/AAA battery shelf life also have limits.
Laptops too may have one side with something inside causing EMI interference. Or bad power delivery to particular USB connector. My relative have such piece of laptop where USB ports at one side works only with USB peripherals and USB ports at opposite side works only with USB hard drives. Both ports are USB 3.0 by the way.

Mar 7, 2021
My laptop has 2 usb ports. I tried to plug it in both, but neither of them is better. Still the issue is there. I have tried it with another mouse, but it works fine. So its not the usb port or the laptop i think.

Mar 7, 2021
Then go standard way with complete mouse driver and related software from mouse manufacturer removal, reboot and reinstalling from scratch.
i unninstalled the mouse driver, unpluged the mouse and pluged it back in but the same problem accured again. Do i need to restart before i plug it back in again?

TRENDING THREADS