grmartin

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
I need to print wirelessly direct from a digital camera to a printer. I want to bypass the computer if possible, or at least eliminate as many steps as possible. No editing necessary, these are simply documenting pictures. I looked in the fourms, but could not find any thread about this.

I currently use several Polaroid 677 bw cameras for documenting shipments. I take 2 picts, and put one with the shipment the other in the file for confirmation. 667 film is quite expensive, but is quick and very simple for the shippers to use. It is being discontinued very shortly.

Is there a camera-printer combo that can take the picture and very quickly and easily produce multiple prints WIRELESSLY. I checked my local photo shop, and after a fair amount of research, the camera they suggested was rather expensive, and had to go through way too many steps to get the print out. HIGH Quality is not of great importance, since these are simply documentation pictures.

Thanks for your help.
GRM

BTW, we've been doing it this way for over 30 years, and figure it's about time to update the system.

CarRamRod10

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2008
If its a digital camera why cant you take your pictures, then pull out the SD card and plug it into the printer directly. Your other option is to have a cheap laptop around with a SD card reader and setup a networked printer.