Wondering what laptop to choose

McAlexica

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014
Hi, so I am a college student, pretty poor and I have a pretty high end pc at home that I would like to use remotely to a mini laptop or tablet 2 in 1 laptop, so I can take notes, draw, do presentations and "student stuff" on the go easily and when I want to game on the go just remote my pc and play something that doesn't require me to be too fast because of the remote downsides. Because I cannot afford much I want to buy a used one and the best which I am looking for, ok performance, a good screen and drawing capabilities, I found 2 options, on a romanian Craiglist site like, an Acer switch 3 and a Surface 2 pro, at exactly the same price, the surface comes with the keyboard but not the stylus, when the acer comes with a stylus, which should I buy, I really don't know and was wondering if anyone could help me out, or give me better choices, but still, the first question is my priority for now, thanks in advance and wish you have a wonderful day. Cya!

McAlexica

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014
Surface is built better, but even then they can have issues. Remote connection to a computer over the internet will not be good at all for gaming, way too much lag.
Parsec is really good, but overall, for basic stuff and drawing, very important I am an artist and I want a tablet to draw on, what do you recommend?

Parsec is really good, but overall, for basic stuff and drawing, very important I am an artist and I want a tablet to draw on, what do you recommend?

Best tablet with smooth drawing response I think was the iPad Pro, MS Surface was not too bad either. This was from tests about input lag from the stylus. I never used any tablet for actually drawing on so can't give you advice there past what others have tested.