Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

upgraded fromME to XP my word 2000 cd from ME will not
load, do I need update? also my CD burner will not load
thanks

If you mean it will not install, assuming the CD came with your previous
computer, it's an OEM disk and usually such disks cannot be used to install
the application an any but the original system with which it was provided.

Please explain your CD burner problem in more detail.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"chuck" <skybox111@msn.com> wrote in message
> upgraded fromME to XP my word 2000 cd from ME will not
> load, do I need update? also my CD burner will not load
> thanks

No - Word 2000 will work just fine on XP - you may need to reinstall it
though.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service