i3-6100 3.70ghz
8Gb of ram
300w psu
windows 10 pro
those are the only good options i could find in the local market
msi ventus GTX 1650 xs oc
And
Zotac gaming geforce gtx 1650

would any of these gpus bottleneck my pc ?

Solution
You need to be more specific about the games you are going to play and the monitor you have. Not surprisingly, some games are highly CPU intensive, some require at least 4 cores, others can be run smoothly with a CPU capable of running just 4 threads (and i3 6100 runs 4 threads), etc.

In case you have dual channel memories, not single channel ones, it's decent to start with and upgrade later. You can play modern games on a 1080p 60Hz display with more than 30 FPS on high settings. For older games, you should get more than 60 FPS with no problem.

You need to upgrade to a reliable 450W PSU, too.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU and it's age? It looks like you're working off a prebuilt SFF system, is that so? You don't meet the wattage requirements for that card. You would ideally need a 450W reliably built PSU to power the entire system.

mkaafy

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
You need to be more specific about the games you are going to play and the monitor you have. Not surprisingly, some games are highly CPU intensive, some require at least 4 cores, others can be run smoothly with a CPU capable of running just 4 threads (and i3 6100 runs 4 threads), etc.

In case you have dual channel memories, not single channel ones, it's decent to start with and upgrade later. You can play modern games on a 1080p 60Hz display with more than 30 FPS on high settings. For older games, you should get more than 60 FPS with no problem.

You need to upgrade to a reliable 450W PSU, too.

Solution