[SOLVED] Would Like Feedback On My System

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020
Hello! i would like feedback on my system specs and what i should upgrade next etc.

Specs:
CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X (Cooled with a cooler master 212 black edition)
Motherboard: Asus Prime 450-k
RAM: "Unknown Ram" All i know its 2x4gb sticks running at 2888mhz.
GPU: RTX 580 Sapphire Nitro+ 8GB
Storage: 232GB SSD, 2x 1TB HDD
Case: NZXT H500

Solution
3700X is a keeper,there is nothing that thing cant play.
If you are looking to play modern AAA titles at high settings,the go for a gpu upgrade.
But the main thing i would upgrade here is that ram.Get rid of it,and buy a nicd 2x8gb 3200mhz+ kit.
If you are looking to play modern AAA titles at high settings,the go for a gpu upgrade.
But the main thing i would upgrade here is that ram.Get rid of it,and buy a nicd 2x8gb 3200mhz+ kit.

Solution
Hello! i would like feedback on my system specs and what i should upgrade next etc.

Specs:
CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X (Cooled with a cooler master 212 black edition)
Motherboard: Asus Prime 450-k
RAM: "Unknown Ram" All i know its 2x4gb sticks running at 2888mhz.
GPU: RTX 580 Sapphire Nitro+ 8GB
Storage: 232GB SSD, 2x 1TB HDD
Case: NZXT H500
Is it all together or just in planing stage.?
May need better cooler for CPU if you want full performance.
Motherboard may need BIOS updated first
2x8GB is practically a must nowadays.

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020
What graphics card do you recommend

Im looking at ram then the rest in planning for when i get the money to do so
If your plans are for more than 3-6 months, detailed planning is not practical, many things are going to change during that time. Buying it part by part is also impractical. In bast case you are loosing on warranty period.
The way I look at it:
Research about number of cores vs single core performance according to your software needs, that is going to be actual for long time.
Same about amount of RAM vs. the speed if price is a concern, also according to your software needs, make and model are less important.
GPU according to games type (if)you are playing, without gaming doesn't make any difference.
Leave case, cooling and PSU for last, those all depend on other parts.