[SOLVED] Would this mobo work with this PSU?

Dec 17, 2019
Would this PSU be fine with this Motherboard? I tried aligning the CPU cable to the picture and it looks like there is no way it fits? I really don't know if I'm stupid or something? Also if it cant actually fit could you recommend another AM4 mobo similar to this one? Thank you.

Would this PSU be fine with this Motherboard? I tried aligning the CPU cable to the picture and it looks like there is no way it fits? I really don't know if I'm stupid or something? Also if it cant actually fit could you recommend another AM4 mobo similar to this one? Thank you.
It will work just fine. You didn't list the rest of your system specs so I can't tell if you chose an appropriate power range for what you'll be using. Here's a review of the PSU from a trusted source.
JG Review

It will work just fine. You didn't list the rest of your system specs so I can't tell if you chose an appropriate power range for what you'll be using. Here's a review of the PSU from a trusted source.
JG Review

Dec 17, 2019
JG Review
Here is my full system:

GTX 1660ti
RYZEN 5 2600
B450 whatever that mobo is
1TB hdd
idk if I'm missing anything else

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS