Andre

Hi,

Did someone know where i can find drivers for a All-in-wonder 9000 for
Windows Server 2003 ?

Thank you.

"Andre" <lostman@cablevision.qc.ca> wrote in message news:<XqPjc.30028$OU.738688@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> Hi,
>
> Did someone know where i can find drivers for a All-in-wonder 9000 for
> Windows Server 2003 ?
>
> Thank you.

Windows Server??????????

If ati doesn't supports Windows SERVER 2k3 your just out of luck I
fear. ( who in heavens name uses windows SERVER as workstation.. )

The windows XP drivers from ATI work just fine in Windows 2003 Server - any
flavor. I use them for 2003 Enterprise and 2003 Standard. You can get the
Cat4.4 at www.atitech.com or www.guru3d.com in the download section.

"Andre" <lostman@cablevision.qc.ca> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Did someone know where i can find drivers for a All-in-wonder 9000 for
> Windows Server 2003 ?
>
> Thank you.

>>>( who in heavens name uses windows SERVER as workstation.. )<<<

A great number of us for obvious reasons.

paul m diener, D.Sc.Information Technology
diener & associates ltd
ms beta id: 386727
Windows XP Associate Expert

"diener" <pdiener_nospam@qwest.net> wrote in message news:<c6r9ad$fh1jn$1@ID-139546.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> A great number of us for obvious reasons.
>
> paul m diener, D.Sc.Information Technology
> diener & associates ltd
> ms beta id: 386727
> Windows XP Associate Expert

Mmm... okay so your beta testing it.

The Windows XP drivers should work fine on Win2k3..after all. from
win2k they all share parts of the core. Now..if win2k3 is accepting
drivers not specificly made for win2k3... ah yes...that might be
interresting.