WTB Centaur Machine : Northeast USA

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone is looking to sell a Centaur machine within the US
Northeast (I am in NY). Would also be willing to ship if price and
condition were right. Please let me know.
Thanks.

Theres one on ebay, $3500 BIN. Kinda high, but its absoluetly MINT
condition!

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah, its beautiful but out of my range. I don't mind doing some work
on the machine if need be. I also might be interested in Centaur II.
Anyone?

There was a guy on Ebay that had a pretty decent one. Decent as far as
Centaur goes. Playfield ALWAYS have wear. Anyway, I bid on it and i
went for $1200. I contacted the seller and he said he had one more. I
got pictures of it, decided it was about the same condition (playfield
wear in the center but perfect backglass and very nice cab) sent my
money and its on its way via NAVL. I'll keep my eyes open again.

Oh ooops just rememembered I got an email from a guy selling one. It
was pretty decent, he was asking 1500. Let me find the email. I can
forward it to you,

email me mikep28 at insightbb dot com

I sent you some 'bones' via email. Let me know if you got them, or if I
helped you.