WTB: JAMMA to Nintendo adapter for Donkey Kong

Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an email
or where I could order one. Thanks!

www.arcadeshop.com

www.arcadeshop.com has them

--
Daniel
The Vintage Geek

Vintage Geek wrote:
> www.arcadeshop.com has them
>
> --
> Daniel
> The Vintage Geek
>

> <replaygamesiowa@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
> > JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an
email
> > or where I could order one. Thanks!

Thanks for all the help! Purchased one today.