WWF Uses Google Money for Drones to Fight Poaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

dauntekong

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
Great Job Google! Now we can FINALLY stop Apple from having their poachers killing lions and leopards and further animals for their covers.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
You have a fancy multimillion dollar tracking system.

I have dozens of men armed with AK-47s, and a couple of bribed soldiers and government officials.

Bring it on.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
you know as much as the world wild life foundation won their court case with the world wrestling federation everyone is still going to think of the WWF as a wrestling company.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]SteelCity1981[/nom]you know as much as the world wild life foundation won their court case with the world wrestling federation everyone is still going to think of the WWF as a wrestling company.[/citation]

Exactly, WWE should fight back and win over their name again.
After all who cares about this silly group?

On the other hand the World Wide Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment **current name is lame ** is widely known with fans world wide, while the panda loving ****** will never be as popular as the REAL WWF.

zulutech

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]Exactly, WWE should fight back and win over their name again.After all who cares about this silly group?On the other hand the World Wide Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment **current name is lame ** is widely known with fans world wide, while the panda loving ****** will never be as popular as the REAL WWF.[/citation]

I think wrestling is stupid. Personally I like the prospect of pandas not going extinct much better.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]You have a fancy multimillion dollar tracking system.I have dozens of men armed with AK-47s, and a couple of bribed soldiers and government officials.Bring it on.[/citation]

Why bother reinventing the wheel? Google should provide them with Predator drones manned via a customized version of Google Earth (Hey if you can mod it to act as a flight sim, you can mod it to fly a drone).
What's that you have AK47s? ... but do you have Hellfire missles?

frombehind

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
honestly they are approaching this the wrong way... instead of trying to stop it... they should be more focused on to profit from it... surely there are rich people in the world that would pay out the ass to shoot lions and tigers LEGALLY... then just take all the money you generate from that and use it to fund the wild life restoration programs and captive breeding programs.

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
To hell with the World Wildlife Fund for forcing the wrestling company to change its name. I don't even like wrestling, but the fact that the World Wildlife Fund would be childish enough to even bother complaining about the name is reason enough to not respect them. It's even more pointless than an Apple lawsuit.

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
To hell with the World Wildlife Fund for forcing the wrestling company to change its name. I don't even like wrestling, but the fact that the World Wildlife Fund would be childish enough to even bother complaining about the name is reason enough to not respect them. It's even more pointless than an Apple lawsuit.

[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]Exactly, WWE should fight back and win over their name again.After all who cares about this silly group?On the other hand the World Wide Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment **current name is lame ** is widely known with fans world wide, while the panda loving ****** will never be as popular as the REAL WWF.[/citation]

exactly. The immediate negative reaction to WWF is huge. The "WWE" really should pay damages for the mess they caused.

Every time is see WWF I think "what are those backwards ass, soap opera loving morons doing on scifi. That trash belongs on spike."

Then I have to remember its the world wildlife fund and they actually do something sort of useful.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012

Some people seriously need to stop playing Call Of Duty.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Yeah because that fake rehearsed choke-slam meant to entertain 14-year olds is way more important than saving whatever natural heritage we have left.

mobrocket

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
All this wouldnt be needed if stupid people would stop buying animals parts from these. Tiger balls cant make your wee wee grow, Ivory looks like crap and stuffed animal heads are for guys who think they are a man.

Real men play sports
pussies kill animals with guns

Status
Not open for further replies.