Review X-Chair X3 ATR Mgmt Chair Review: Heat, Massage and Customized Comfort

Friesiansam

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2015
Only 5 years warranty on the moving parts seams very mean at this level. Shows a lack of confidence in durability compared to Herman Miller and their 12 year warranty on everything, including the gas-lift. I've had an HM Aeron for 2 ½ years and it is the only chair I have ever owned that never, ever sags on it's gas-lift.

Mar 30, 2021
As someone who bought an x3, these are really comfortable chairs, hefty, with good base materials.

However my chair came with crooked upholstery, some scratches and a deep gouge on the aluminum base, and started creaking badly after about 10 days. The only remedy for the chair creak is apparently a full replacement of the chair. I'm taking a refund, especially given the short warranty pointed out by others.

Also note that I left a review on the x-chair website, very much like this one, and they decided not to publish it despite publishing more recent reviews. Based on this, I think x-chair is cherry picking the feedback published on their website.

D

Deleted member 14196

It has been my experience that all gaming chairs are garbage. I shop for my chairs at Staples

If it has the word gaming in it I am not interested in the least and I don’t care how expensive it is

Mar 30, 2021
As someone who bought an x3, these are really comfortable chairs, hefty, with good base materials.

However my chair came with crooked upholstery, some scratches and a deep gouge on the aluminum base, and started creaking badly after about 10 days. The only remedy for the chair creak is apparently a full replacement of the chair. I'm taking a refund, especially given the short warranty pointed out by others.

Also note that I left a review on the x-chair website, very much like this one, and they decided not to publish it despite publishing more recent reviews. Based on this, I think x-chair is cherry picking the feedback published on their website.

Ok, so the refund process for this chair is something else, and would not recommend. It took them over a week to put the return kit in the mail, which was missing packaging for the headrest and arms due to a return kit "improvement." Now they've had the chair for a week, haven't initiated the refund, and won't respond to my emails.