[SOLVED] X470 not showing the m.2 sata drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankenstein002

Honorable
Apr 27, 2014
Hey everyone, i m building my friend a new pc...
CPU: R5 3600x
Mobo: Gigabyte x470 Aorus Ultra Gaming
RAM: 16Gigs
GPU: 1660 ti
SSD: WD Green M.2 sata 240 GB
HDD: WD 2TB

After building the system, the bios is not showing the SSD. On this mobo, there are two m.2 slots of which only yhe 1st slot supports m.2 sata SSDs, the 2nd one does not support the m.2 sata drives. So i installed the ssd in 1st slot but bios still not showing it... I havent yet installed the windows.

Any help or suggestion will b appreciated, thank you.

Solution

After building the system, the bios is not showing the SSD. On this mobo, there are two m.2 slots of which only yhe 1st slot supports m.2 sata SSDs, the 2nd one does not support the m.2 sata drives. So i installed the ssd in 1st slot but bios still not showing it... I havent yet installed the windows.

Ok thanx to those who replied, it was a defected piece of silicon. They gave replacement for the drive. Now then someone plz close tge thread by selecting this as the solution. 😅😅

Frankenstein002

Honorable
Apr 27, 2014

Ok thanx to those who replied, it was a defected piece of silicon. They gave replacement for the drive. Now then someone plz close tge thread by selecting this as the solution. 😅😅

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS