Jul 19, 2021
So the thing is my Mainboard shows me after a while the d3 code and i understand that it has to do something whit ram or ryzen master sdk, the question is should i care about that or can i ignore it like A0 and 40.

Ps: if some one has a lot of knowledge about that code it would be nice to get a full answer for that question from top to bottom because all i can find is ou you can turn off ryzenmastersdk over your task scheduler if it really is bothering you but otherwise you can ignore it bla bla bla i would like a professional answer whit what in ryzenmastersdk causes that problem or what could it else be and so one, that way i finally have a real answer.

Thank you in advance for your time :D

PC:Stats

CPU : Ryzen 9 3900XT

GPU: Radeon Gigabyte 5700XT

Mainboard: Gigabyte Aorus Master x570

RAM: 32Gb DDR4 3600mhz OC

PSU; Corsair rm850x

AN 144hz 1440p[ LG monitor and a 1080p 70hz iiyama monitor

WIndows 10

Solution
Try to reset the Bios, and dont do XMP yet, boot to windows. Did you use ryzenmaster? just fully uninstall it if you have it. also try to update bios to the latest, then download and install amd chipset driver if you didn't, after updating bios.
Try to reset the Bios, and dont do XMP yet, boot to windows. Did you use ryzenmaster? just fully uninstall it if you have it. also try to update bios to the latest, then download and install amd chipset driver if you didn't, after updating bios.

Solution
Jul 19, 2021

So i already updated the bios and my chipset drivers and did all that/ uninstalling ryzen master dose not get writ of ryzenmastersdk since it is not really linked to the ryzen master tool you can still find ryzenmastersdk after uninstalling ryzen master btw this is the thing why im asking about this question since no one understand why the sdk dose that at least i could not find an answer since all people just told me the same thing you did. (ou and whit out xmp my motherboard shows me the d2 code)