Question X570 Aorus Pro Wifi mobo won't boot with my Ryzen 5 5600 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
My PC specs:
• Ryzen 5 5600
• X570 Aorus Pro WiFi (Bios F37c - literally the latest)
• CM MWE Gold 750W V2 White
• Deepcool AK400 WH
• PNY XLR8 White 3200Mhz 8GB*2
• Kingston NV2 1TB

My friend's PC specs:
• Ryzen 9 5900x
• Ryzen 5 2400G
• Gigabyte B450m Aorus Elite
• RTX 2060
• Kingston Fury 3600Mhz 16GB

Hello everyone, I'm currently having a weird problem where my 5600 wont boot at all where the red Q-LED flash will only jump between the CPU LED and DRAM LED(Watch here). Suspecting that it may cause from a bad RAM, I borrowed my friend's RAM from his working PC but still nothing (that is also when using different slots).

Before we ruled the RAM out of the problem, we tested the mobo with my friend's 2400G with all 3 RAMs on it which worked fine and boot to bios. Therefore, RAM is out of the question now. Now we think it's the BIOS problem now so we flashed the latest one(F37c) to it (Updating BIOS process) using the GUI Q-Flash. But the BIOS that it came with should've support my 5600 as it said that my CPU is supported from version F30 so idk. Unfortunately again after flashing the bios, my 5600 still cant boot to bios.

Worrying that I might have a faulty CPU, we tested it on my friend's B450M board which turned out to be fine (Proof that my 5600 is NOT DEAD). So knowing that my CPU is fine, we did another useless test on my board which change nothing - no boot still stuck at CPU&DRAM light. While we're trying to search for the solution that is similar to our problem on reddit, I use his 5900x (5900X in slot) to see if it will actually boot up but NOPE.

A week after, we tried updating the bios 1by1 from F30(version that start supporting my 5000 series CPU) till the latest F37c but we're still stuck at the same place. We really need some help here ;-; .

I apologize if I use the wrong words or tags or asking at the wrong place as this is my first time here, I hope what I said above is sufficient and will help you figure out the whole situation I'm currently having.

Status
Not open for further replies.