Question x570 aorus Xtreme ethernet question

thanulee

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2011
Hi,

I am thinking to buy this mobo for the 10gbit ethernet port. I am planing to use 2 x 3090 which run super hot in general.
Do you think I will have disconnect issues with ethernet cause of temps? I have some 5g dongles and they also run very hot and disconnect all the time.

Its a very expensive mobo and the only reason i wanna upgrade is for the ethernet. Any bugs, gotchas I should be aware of?

Thanks

kanewolf

Titan
Hi,

I am thinking to buy this mobo for the 10gbit ethernet port. I am planing to use 2 x 3090 which run super hot in general.
Do you think I will have disconnect issues with ethernet cause of temps? I have some 5g dongles and they also run very hot and disconnect all the time.

Its a very expensive mobo and the only reason i wanna upgrade is for the ethernet. Any bugs, gotchas I should be aware of?

Thanks
I doubt anybody can answer your question because, nobody will have the configuration you are proposing.

thanulee

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2011
Hehe maybe not that specific.
At least if anyone has the mobo without the gpus?

I ve been reading random posts online about 10gbit ports in various mobos disconnecting and I wanted to ask about that specific model.

TRENDING THREADS