Xbox One Can Now Stream At 1080p, 60fps On Windows 10

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1080p@60FPS

*The HALO Master Chief compilation is the main reason as a PC gamer that I might get the XBOX ONE. I'd put it in the living room for friends/family and stream to my gaming PC.

Also, don't just include the XBOX ONE for 1080p/60FPS you have to include any backwards compatible games and of course FUTURE games that support 1080p/60FPS and I expect that to be a lot more common than in the past once the coding gets better for the new hardware.

With cross-platform due to x86 (PS4, XBOX ONE, PC) I think we'll see big improvements in the coding for games, especially with new game engines being well designed to do dynamic scaling of resources (which means frame rates can be raised).

As for how MANY games for only the XBOX ONE currently I thought it was over 20 that support 1080p/60 so I'd expect that to be a lot more in another year.

blendedradius

Reputable
Aug 18, 2015
My other 9 xbox one games look fantastic on my tv, forza 5 looks horrible. What I said in my original post was i wish that my gpu on my cpu could do the work. It is like all you twats that r quick to try and point out ignorance+ your nerdom superiority,didn't even read what I wrote. My tv is just fine,all my other xbox one games do not have the jaggies problem. Turn 10 said the game would look flawless on 4k

There is no way with today's technology your computer is going to remotely process all the data for an Xbox. There simply is no way. The game is installed on the Xbox, there is no way the computer can run it, it's simple as that. It's made for the Xbox specifically.

blendedradius

Reputable
Aug 18, 2015
My other 9 xbox one games look fantastic on my tv, forza 5 looks horrible. What I said in my original post was i wish that my gpu on my cpu could do the work. It is like all you twats that r quick to try and point out ignorance+ your nerdom superiority,didn't even read what I wrote. My tv is just fine,all my other xbox one games do not have the jaggies problem. Turn 10 said the game would look flawless on 4k

blendedradius

Reputable
Aug 18, 2015

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Shame they didn't enable this the other way around, keyboard + mouse on console by the big screen nicely rendered with all details cranked up + good aa even if at the low 1080p would likely make the box by the TV worth more than the dust collector it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.