Xbox One graphics card upgrade?

MLG Doge

Reputable
Apr 9, 2015
Is it possible for me to upgrade the graphics card/cpu/memory on an xbox one console? I'm fairly sure that switching out components of my xbox would void the warranty but I wouldn't care, I just want to know how to make my xbox more efficient.

maxjet2012

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
Sadly it seems that you can't upgrade the Xbox one. Microsoft likes you to get what you buy and stick with it and if you don't like it then you buy the other Xbox. There is no real way to upgrade the graphics in the Xbox one manually like you would in a computer. It might be possible to solder and remove the other card but I suggest that is not what you do as that isn't possibly true or logical. The only real upgrade you can do is upgrading storage. Sorry buddy but consoles are just set as they are.

Short answer: Nope you can't upgrade the graphics.

(Limited resources for answer)

Oct 29, 2019
HEY Y'ALL HAPPY TUES!I WOULD REALLU LIKE TO KNOW IF I COULD GET SOLDER IN A ESRAM XBOX GPU FROM THE DURANGO OG XBONE. PLEASE GIVE ME ANY REF. I KNOW I COULD MAKE ONLINE circuits which could take much effort but I'd like to tune this I see the ggrd5 is on the gpu. Now so ah but could I get it thru the soc possibly thnks