Xenoblade Chronicles X For Nintendo Wii U Now Available For Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Although this may be a great game I cant help but to remember when they released the last game it was at the very end of the Wii life. Very disappointing that such a great game was released when the system was basically dead. My Wii now just sits there collecting dust due to online playing is now dropped and friends are too busy to gather in a living room to get some good multiplayer action

syerra75

Honorable
May 13, 2012
How large is the usb drive? I only have a 32GB Wii U with maybe 9GB free. That thum drive better be at least 16GB, hopefully 32GB, or I'm not getting the Collector's edition

ferooxidan

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
Maybe get your opinion checked. This game is being compared to FFXV, not Fallout 4. They are both fantasy, rpg, and open world. Although it was FFXV that is being compared to this, not the other way around. And this game was bound to be released way before, but delayed. It is available for preorder now doesn't make it as an answer to fallout 4, just because this game is also a open world. FYI, this game is even introduced way before fallout 4.

While typing this did you forget what an opinion is? I'm not interested what others are comparing the game to, and it isn't relevant to the article. I made a brief comparison to Fallout 4 because it was released recently, it has been successful with gamers, and there are some aspects of the games that can be compared. In any way was my comparison wrong? No, it wasn't.

It also isn't important when a game was announced. The game release is what is important. Countless games have been announced and never made it to market, while others have taken years to develop after the initial announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.