[SOLVED] XFX RX 570 8GB running at 1050

So just got this card, it runs at 1050 MHz stable. the box says it should go upto ~1280 but this guy refuses to budge from 1050 even during benchmarks.
The temps are fine, the max temp recorded on this is 71 C(My Room temperature is 40 C, yes I'm dying and I have no AC in the room I have this PC in currently but I'll get it soon hopefully). I have an aggressive fan curve, my fans go upto 90% at 70c since I dont really care about noise.
Now what should I do? Should I OC it using MSI afterburner? Why is it staying at 1050 even when it has thermal/power headroom.
System specs
R5 3600
B450M-BAZOOKA
XFX RX 570 8GB
2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz
Cooler master MWE 650W 80+ Gold

Solution
Increase the Power Limit to +40% or so. Let us know if that fixes the issue. You can do this in AMD Settings - Performance - Tuning.

Uninstall MSI Afterburner for now if you've installed it already.
UPDATE I guess I was just scared to mess with the settings too much but I went into performance and set GPU tuning from automatic to Manual.
View: https://i.imgur.com/2rIiS03.png

State 6 was set to 1250 while State 7 was set to 1050 for some reason? Well I set State 7 to 1250 as well and tested. I'm now getting 1250 during benchmarks and my max temps were 74. I'll probably set that 1250 to what the Vendor intended for now and look to OC in the future. THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE!

Last edited: