xp reactivation after mobo change

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

> Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
>> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
>> message news:%230x3wzxsFHA.4052@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

>>> So then it makes no sense, since I've never said there is no God. Do you
>>> often quote scripture that is totally out of context to the
>>> conversation?
>
> Is this how you are taught to witness for your religion, to ignore
> answering the questions of others?
>
> So much for letting your light shine! Your actions show you are ashamed,
> and you hide your light under a bushel!

>>> To you. Not even all Christians believe in the same things you do.
>>> Spirituality is totally relative, with NO ONE knowing what is the
>>> truth.
>>>
>>> So I guess you agree.

>>> Some witness for your God you are! You can't even explain yourself
>>> when asked!
>>
>> My actions speak for my faith in Jesus, you see, I live the faith I
>> espouse.
>
> Really? Your actions here seem to suggest otherwise, as I've already
> shown.
>
>> My faith is exercised more than once a week on Sunday for a
>> few hours. What do your actions speak for?
>
> A reasonable man. One that knows the difference between belief and
> knowledge. One that doesn't wear his personal spiritual beliefs on his
> sleeve for everyone to see. You still don't know a thing about my own
> personal spiritual beliefs, but I'll tell you this much, I do have
> personal spiritual beliefs. I just don't believe in religions, as
> religions are wholly man-made and totally corrupted by man.

Reasonable? LOL! True knowledge comes from belief, one cannot exist
without the other. It's a shame that you hide your beliefs. You see, Jesus
commanded his followers to preach the gospel to all people in all of the
world. You want to call that "wearing beliefs on ones shirtsleeves", so be
it. It is simply what Jesus commanded. Your issue is not with me, but with
the Lord. You should take it up with Him, perhaps you'll come to know him
as your Lord and Savior. One can only hope and pray.

Alias

"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote

> You sign your messages with "peace". I can only hope that you actually
> find some peace one day, it's obvious you don't have any now. Peace to
> you. I know the voice of the Savior, perhaps someday you will too.

You really should seek professional help for those voices in your head. How
come your god and your jesus didn't save N.O.? After all, it's smack dab in
the middle of the Bible belt and most of the people there, like you, believe
in Jesus. How come god didn't talk to Bush and tell him to stop playing golf
and tend to the needs of the people in the hurrican affected area? And,
please, do not trot out the "god works in mysterious ways" cop out.

Alias

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>>
>> "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote
>>>
>>> You sign your messages with "peace". I can only hope that you
>>> actually find some peace one day, it's obvious you don't have any
>>> now. Peace to you. I know the voice of the Savior, perhaps
>>> someday you will too.
>>
>> You really should seek professional help for those voices in your
>> head. How come your god and your jesus didn't save N.O.? After all,
>> it's smack dab in the middle of the Bible belt and most of the
>> people there, like you, believe in Jesus. How come god didn't talk
>> to Bush and tell him to stop playing golf and tend to the needs of
>> the people in the hurrican affected area? And, please, do not trot
>> out the "god works in mysterious ways" cop out.
>>
>> Alias
>
> You don't have to worry about my trotting out any explanation for
> you. You insult me and then expect a dialogue from me?

LOL! So much for turning the other cheek! Some witness for your God
you are!

--
Peace!
Kurt

> Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
>> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote

>>> You really should seek professional help for those voices in your
>>> head. How come your god and your jesus didn't save N.O.? After all,
>>> it's smack dab in the middle of the Bible belt and most of the
>>> people there, like you, believe in Jesus. How come god didn't talk
>>> to Bush and tell him to stop playing golf and tend to the needs of
>>> the people in the hurrican affected area? And, please, do not trot
>>> out the "god works in mysterious ways" cop out.
>>>
>>> Alias
>>
>> You don't have to worry about my trotting out any explanation for
>> you. You insult me and then expect a dialogue from me?
>
> LOL! So much for turning the other cheek! Some witness for your God you
> are!

"And if any one will not recieve you or listen to your words, shake off the
dust from your feet as you leave that house or town". I'm now leaving this
thread, I've had my say.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:

> "And if any one will not recieve you or listen to your words, shake
> off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town".

How funny! I've both received you and listened to your words!

> I'm
> now leaving this thread, I've had my say.

Runaway! ROFL!

--

"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote in message
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>>
>> "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote
>>>
>>> You sign your messages with "peace". I can only hope that you actually
>>> find some peace one day, it's obvious you don't have any now. Peace to
>>> you. I know the voice of the Savior, perhaps someday you will too.
>>
>> You really should seek professional help for those voices in your head.
>> How come your god and your jesus didn't save N.O.? After all, it's smack
>> dab in the middle of the Bible belt and most of the people there, like
>> you, believe in Jesus. How come god didn't talk to Bush and tell him to
>> stop playing golf and tend to the needs of the people in the hurrican
>> affected area? And, please, do not trot out the "god works in mysterious
>> ways" cop out.
>>
>> Alias
>
> You don't have to worry about my trotting out any explanation for you.
> You insult me and then expect a dialogue from me?

Heh. Translation: he has no explanation.

Alias

> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in message
>> Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
>>> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message

>>> You don't have to worry about my trotting out any explanation for
>>> you. You insult me and then expect a dialogue from me?
>>
>> LOL! So much for turning the other cheek! Some witness for your God you
>> are!
>
> "And if any one will not recieve [sic] you or listen to your words, shake
> off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town". I'm now
> leaving this thread, I've had my say.

Translation: he has no explanation as to why the "saviour" didn't save the
people in N.O.

Alias

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:55:45 -0400, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
<ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote:

>My actions speak for my faith in Jesus, you see, I live the faith I espouse.
>My faith is exercised more than once a week on Sunday for a few hours.

Well it's off-topic here, so can it.
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

"Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:55:45 -0400, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
> <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote:
>

>>My actions speak for my faith in Jesus, you see, I live the faith I
>>espouse.
>>My faith is exercised more than once a week on Sunday for a few hours.
>
> Well it's off-topic here, so can it.

Playing newsgroup cop now?

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
> "Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:55:45 -0400, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
>> <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote:
>>

>>> My actions speak for my faith in Jesus, you see, I live the faith I
>>> espouse.
>>> My faith is exercised more than once a week on Sunday for a few
>>> hours.
>>
>> Well it's off-topic here, so can it.
>
> Playing newsgroup cop now?

LOL!

"I'm now leaving this thread, I've had my say." - Peter A.
Stavrakoglou -
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/92c538551527489c

Liar! By your actions, deep down, you must really hate your God.

--

> Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
>> "Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message

>>> Well it's off-topic here, so can it.
>>
>> Playing newsgroup cop now?
>
> LOL!
>
> "I'm now leaving this thread, I've had my say." - Peter A. Stavrakoglou -
> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/92c538551527489c
>
> Liar! By your actions, deep down, you must really hate your God.

Jesus is trying to love you.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
> message news:O4iGfoTtFHA.1136@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
>>> Playing newsgroup cop now?
>>
>> LOL!
>>
>> "I'm now leaving this thread, I've had my say." - Peter A.
>> Stavrakoglou -
>> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/92c538551527489c
>>
>> Liar! By your actions, deep down, you must really hate your God.
>
> Jesus is trying to love you.

PSML! Like I'm gonna believe a proven liar like you! ;-)

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

On Friday 09 September 2005 07:54, Peter A. Stavrakoglou pounded out the
following:

> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in message
>> Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
>>> "Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message

>>> Playing newsgroup cop now?
>>
>> LOL!
>>
>> "I'm now leaving this thread, I've had my say." - Peter A. Stavrakoglou -

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/92c538551527489c

>> Liar! By your actions, deep down, you must really hate your God.
>
> Jesus is trying to love you.

Why don't you try and keep your superstitious drivel to yourself. Nobody
cares who Jesus loves and whether or not he knows how to google.

--
Using Enlightenment 17 - Most beautiful desktop in the world.
Get a free Elive CD - easy install from the Elive desktop

"-rwxrw-r--" <nostoop@stopspam.com> wrote in message
> On Friday 09 September 2005 07:54, Peter A. Stavrakoglou pounded out the
> following:
>
>> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in message

>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> "I'm now leaving this thread, I've had my say." - Peter A.
>>> Stavrakoglou -
>>>
> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/92c538551527489c
>>>
>>> Liar! By your actions, deep down, you must really hate your God.
>>
>> Jesus is trying to love you.
>
> Why don't you try and keep your superstitious drivel to yourself. Nobody
> cares who Jesus loves and whether or not he knows how to google.

No one is forcing you to read the thread. I could tell you to keep your
drivel to yourself but unlike you I think anyone can express his/her opinion
even if I disagree with it.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
> "-rwxrw-r--" <nostoop@stopspam.com> wrote in message
>> On Friday 09 September 2005 07:54, Peter A. Stavrakoglou pounded out
>> the following:
>>
>>> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
>>> message news:O4iGfoTtFHA.1136@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

>> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/92c538551527489c

>>> Jesus is trying to love you.
>>
>> Why don't you try and keep your superstitious drivel to yourself.
>> Nobody cares who Jesus loves and whether or not he knows how to
>> google.
>
> No one is forcing you to read the thread. I could tell you to keep
> your drivel to yourself but unlike you I think anyone can express
> his/her opinion even if I disagree with it.

With each post, you are showing you have no remorse over you sin. The
blood of the lamb won't cleanse you of a sin that you aren't repentant
over, and without all you sins being forgiven, you are gonna go to Hell
for all eternity.

So keep posting, I'll see you in Hell! ;-)

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:09:19 -0400, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
<ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote:

>> Well it's off-topic here, so can it.
>
>Playing newsgroup cop now?

What of it?
--

> On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:09:19 -0400, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
> <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>> Well it's off-topic here, so can it.
>>
>>Playing newsgroup cop now?
>
> What of it?

If you don't like it, don't read the thred. Do you peruse through all of
the off-topic threads and play cop or just this one?

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
> "Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message

>>> Playing newsgroup cop now?
>>
>> What of it?
>
> If you don't like it, don't read the thred. Do you peruse through
> all of the off-topic threads and play cop or just this one?

Still posting in this thread after you said that "I'm now leaving this
thread, I've had my say."

Please keep proving that Christian's word is totally worthless!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!