XP Remote Desktop

NSF

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

Is there a way of individually accessing, remotely, computers on my office
network from remote computers - my office network is on a router which is
allowing traffic to route through to one machine. If this is possible how do
I set it up.

Yes...look at this page of help with that...

http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC_RD.html

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"nsf" <nsf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way of individually accessing, remotely, computers on my office
> network from remote computers - my office network is on a router which is
> allowing traffic to route through to one machine. If this is possible how do
> I set it up.

NSF

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

Thanks for your help. Hopefully I'll get to grips with this a little quicker
than before. Thanks again