XP SP2 firewall entries missing in W2K server GPE

Hello,
I updated my admin workstation with XP SP2. The service pack automatically
updated our domain group policy template with SP2 firewall options. I had to
install a patc from Microsoft to get the group policy editor to work in W2K
server. Now when I look the XP SP2 firewall settings in our servers group
policy editor there are 2 config settings missing.
-Windows Firewall: Define program exeptions
-Windows Firewall: Define port exeptions

When I open the Policy from my XP workstation I can see all the settings.
All 14 of them.

Why why why? And how to correct this?

Thanks
-Will

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873449

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.