xspc kit links

Nick Kulesza

Reputable
Jul 15, 2014
Ive been trying to get a response from performance-pc so i could buy a xspc kit from them but to no avail it seems they dont want to sell anything. reason why i cant buy from them is they make you choose intel or amd waterblocks and since they are sold out of intel i cant click amd like i would prefer. does anyone know where i can find a kit for the same or roughly around price since every site that xspc lists as their north american sales is also out of kits in my price range. Also im in the US so international shipping prices will be outrageous so state side compaines if we can.

reference for the kit im looking at to buy currently: http://www.performance-pcs.com/xspc-raystorm-extreme-universal-cpu-watercooling-kit-w-ex240-radiator-750-pump-res.html

Nick Kulesza

Reputable
Jul 15, 2014
yea i have frozen is sold out of the lower to mid 100 bracket the next avail was close to 250 or higher which is beyond my pocket depth currently i am however looking at upgrading to better stuff when i find a suitable vga and other pc components to watercool.

Nick Kulesza

Reputable
Jul 15, 2014

amazon prices are up in the 400 range for the kits they have listed also stated the site is international so shipping costs applies and the sites NA stores are all sold out of kits or just sell parts (dont worry i looked).

Nick Kulesza

Reputable
Jul 15, 2014

i got an email response shortly after 1pm central time saying "they fixed it" and i got home around 7pm but didnt see they did till 9pm (sony press conference) and since i didnt see any other sites that sold them at decent prices i bought one from them even though i still think it wasnt a wise choice to buy from them since they dont keep the site well maintained.

also to answer to the choosing portion click the link theres 2 cpu waterblock pictures to the right you must choose either or which is where the problems were.