News Yeston Launches Sakura Hitomi RX 6500 XT GPU

I've always liked how Yeston plays around with different designs. I don't always love the end result, but at least they're throwing out some different designs than most of your standard black, white, or silver ones. Why not have a bear, cat, puppy, or something random on your GPU?

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
Nice, more variants to choose from, especially for people who's been hunting for one of those (the chance for me to get one is nearing zero percent at this point).

While I'm a firm believer of anyone being free to do as they please with the products they buy, that mining part sends shivers down my spine. I'm not interested in Gundam, but I can see big fans of the franchise owning one of those for their proud collection, or the GPU appearing in some sick showcase build instead of being put through mundane stuff like mining, which doesn't put its "limited edition" status into good use. But eh, who am I to judge.

If I had one of those Sakura Hitomi GPU man I'd take care of it like my life depends on it. White AMD GPUs are exceptionally rare.

The search continues...