Your hard drive is operating outside of normal parameters and should be replaced

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
After running iobit Advanced system care and "Fix" some issues, i get annoying message at every startup as shown in the image.

I also run the dell diagnostic tool and i get the following error:

Replace Hard Drive
Your hard drive is operating outside of normal parameters and should be replaced. This system no longer carries a hardware warranty. To purchase a replacement drive, please visit Dell Spare Parts for a compatible replacement part.

I have contacted iobit support and they are saying that this problem has nothing to do with them, even though the problem occured right after i performed a system Clean & Optimize fix using their advanced system care tool.\

Note that my hard drive from seagate is less than 5 months old.

akoVMru.jpg

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017

everything is ok

RolandJS

Reputable
Mar 10, 2017
Exactly what steps did the IOBIT program report to you that it did? I'm wondering if any of the steps involved making any changes to the hard-drive's MFT, or Track Zero, etc. I'm not at familiar with Advanced System Care.

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017

everything looks okay, also performed an error scan and everything is green

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
I have checked my other hard drive, where windows is not installed, with hdtune and it fails. below is the image could it be the problem? What should i do now? Hopefully windows is installed on the healthy drive
eTAkX8D.png

And with Hard disk sentinel:

ChgKZrR.png

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017

should i do something from the windows or just unplug it?