Your Top 20 Most Common Passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
Natural selection I say. People smart enough to have good passwords are less likely to get hacked- they are not worth the effort as it would be easier to hack someone dumber.

iboomer

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
Stupid Sheep. Alpha numberic, upper and lower case.

I have to suffer through phone calls from people who want my personal information everyday, just so I can conduct my business. This is because of people who steal identities from the idiot sheep who can't be troubled to remember not to use little Suzy's name as the password on your bank account.

You get what you deserve, and I have to pay for it. Wasted time on the phone giving information, and wasted money on the taxes I pay because of the laws that get passed, because you idiots can't come up with a more secure password.

Lazy stupid idiot sheep.

anonymouse

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
3. Never trust a 3rd party with your important passwords (webmail, banking, medical etc.)

I just used ninite to install apps after installing win7 last night. One of the apps to choose from was KeyPass. Would that be considered a "3rd party" I'm not supposed to trust or just a tool to store passwords that is better than a list in a wallet?

I think that the numbers is 'cause are the fast access in the keyboard. But also some people are a little idiots, all the accounts have recomendations for the password, if they don't read this, is their fault.

skine

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
Roland: One.
Dark Helmet: One.
Colonel Sandurz: One.
Roland: Two.
Dark Helmet: Two.
Colonel Sandurz: Two.
Roland: Three.
Dark Helmet: Three.
Colonel Sandurz: Three.
Roland: Four.
Dark Helmet: Four.
Colonel Sandurz: Four.
Roland: Five.
Dark Helmet: Five.
Colonel Sandurz: Five.
Dark Helmet: So the combination is... one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

----------------------------

President Skroob: Did it work? Where's the king?
Dark Helmet: It worked, sir. We have the combination.
President Skroob: Great. Now we can take every last breath of fresh air from Planet Druidia. What's the combination?
Colonel Sandurz: 1-2-3-4-5
President Skroob: 1-2-3-4-5?
Colonel Sandurz: Yes!
President Skroob: That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage.
Dark Helmet, Colonel Sandurz: [looks at each other]

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]haunted one[/nom]123456 and qwerty? I'm not surprised that 1/5 th of Americans can't pinpoint the US on a world map.[/citation]

That is actually not a fact. Please do not put all Americans in the same pot as this teen beauty pagent participant. While I find it sad that the numbers were not 100%, they certainly were not what you are stating.

"Miss South Carolina Teen USA was asked recently why one in five Americans can't find the United States on a map. Unfortunately, that statistic is entirely inaccurate. According to the recent National Geographic-Roper Public Affairs 2006 Geographic Literacy Study, “Nearly all (94%) young Americans can find the United States on the world map, and Canada (92%) and Mexico (88%) are nearly as familiar.” The judges of Miss Teen USA should have gotten their facts straight! Only three in fifty Americans can't find the U.S. on a world map."

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I love having to change my password at work every 90 days. It's awesome. And I can't reuse them either! I have about 20 different passwords I have to remember as a result.

And those passwords are pathetic.

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Oh all you people are SOOO smart. did you ever think that maybe there are lots of passwords for things that people don't really need or want a password for? And for these things(especially if there are several people using the same account) people intentionally invent really dumb passwords?

cewhidx

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
[citation][nom]skine[/nom]Roland: One.Dark Helmet: One.Colonel Sandurz: One.Roland: Two.Dark Helmet: Two.Colonel Sandurz: Two.Roland: Three.Dark Helmet: Three.Colonel Sandurz: Three.Roland: Four.Dark Helmet: Four.Colonel Sandurz: Four.Roland: Five.Dark Helmet: Five.Colonel Sandurz: Five.Dark Helmet: So the combination is... one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage! ----------------------------President Skroob: Did it work? Where's the king?Dark Helmet: It worked, sir. We have the combination.President Skroob: Great. Now we can take every last breath of fresh air from Planet Druidia. What's the combination?Colonel Sandurz: 1-2-3-4-5President Skroob: 1-2-3-4-5?Colonel Sandurz: Yes!President Skroob: That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage.Dark Helmet, Colonel Sandurz: [looks at each other][/citation]

Hey that's the combination I have on my luggage!

Status
Not open for further replies.