Zalman ZM-T4 Case is Super Affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a ATX tower that is similar. I like the idea of a case not having to be so deep(they move the drives so that you can still install longer video cards).

Funny I was looking at the atx one ZM-T2(but it has 2 x 120mm top fans. nice touch) because of how much less deep it is and saying they need a matx one :)

No. It only has a 92mm fan on the back. If you placed it on the front(if it fit) it would eat up your video card space.

The side seems to be able to take something, but who wants the rad on the side panel.

http://www.thg.ru/technews/images/t4-051013.jpg
t4-051013.jpg

qlum

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2013
Having used the T1 in 4 builds at work I can tell you the build quality is going to be pretty solid for its price, Maybe this is why the availability of the T1 and T2 (shitty glossy T1) is dwindling.

I beg to Zalman, please come to India, we really need some good cheap cases. Really, you guys should be in India. Such good cheap cases would sell like hot cakes.

Just come to India, we need some good companies.

Drejeck

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
Are they losing money with each sell? It doesn't seem economically possible to produce and ship at that price. 92mm on the back is too small for 3x120mm pushing air in, you'll end up with an overpressure, which is good only if there are no leaks. Overall I can't complain about design. I'd go for a N200 but for 40 euro.

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
fyi - this is a huge case and only supports MiniATX and MicroATX motherboards.

can anyone confirm if it can fit a huge video(like gtx660 or above) inside this case?

I would certainly NOT call it a huge case.

It is tall for an matx/mitx case(due to having the space above the board for the optical drive), but it is the depth the some users have an issue with(if they keep the case on the desk).

By removing the HDD cage and hanging a drive on the front sideways you make the case less deep without sacrificing as much video card space.

With the limited ventilation(something that could be fixed with a nice top fan[modding here we go]) it is not targeted at high end gamers, but I think they did a great job on the compromises to reach that price point.

If you want a even smaller Matx but still tall case(and do not use optical drives or do not mind using a notebook drive) you can get an FT03. Please note that case has its own set of drawbacks as well(not the best airflow either and the side panel come off very easy).

hwdewd

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
up to 30 cm would fit according to the product page
www.zalman.co.kr/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=835
looks like an awesome case for that money...even has a dustfilter

hwdewd

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
up to 30 cm would fit according to the product page
www.zalman.co.kr/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=835

seeing the pics on there itlooks like an awesome case for that money...even has a dustfilter

Status
Not open for further replies.