Question Zenbook vs Surface Pro vs Yoga Book vs Rugged Latitude

consptheory77

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
I have been hobbling along for a few years now with the Microsoft Surface Go 3, which was about $700 when I bought it. It's seriously underpowered, but it was just enough for my mobile streaming services function. Now I have to money to spend 2K on a higher end laptop, but I am having trouble deciding on a model.

Both the Asus Zenbook Duo and the Lenovo Yoga Book 9i 2 in 1have the dual screens, but I am also considering the Surface Pro 11 as well as the Dell Latitude 7330, the latter of which I'm considering because it's rugged. In other words, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 that has a Otterbox Defender case on it. I use it a lot, and sling it around a lot, but it won't do everything that Windows will do. But laptops don't come with cases, I'm used to handling the laptop carefully, which means using them less. A 7730 I could sling around, but the trade off is that the specs are less. I have an Otterbox for the Surface Go 3, but Otterbox seems to have gotten of out making any more cases for the Surface a few iterations ago. So I am left with debating the merits of the other two, the dual screeners.

Does anyone have experience with any of these models and can add some insight?