[SOLVED] Zotac 2070s mini or Gigabyte 5700xt?

GonzzR

Reputable
Feb 19, 2015
So, long story short I'm finally buying a new gpu by March and currently in my country these two cards are the exact same price.

Zotac 2070s Mini and Gigabyte 5700xt.

Which card do you guys think I should buy? I've been doing some research but I can't quite find tons of info about this 2070s exact performance. Is it the tiniest bit better than the named 5700xt? 'cause if it is, come March I'll buy it, as long as the price remains the same.

Is it really more powerfull than the 2070s? Depending on the game they same to be toe to toe.

They can trade back and forth depending on the title. Both are really good gpu's. The 2070 will support ray tracing. Is that extra cost something you would like or not?

I have an Asus 2070S and it's a really gpu. Ray tracing is a performance hit too. So while you can get some ray tracing eye candy it comes at an FPS cost too. Just food for thought.

But I'd be a bit cautious of the Zotac as it runs pretty warm and loud from most reviews.

GonzzR

Reputable
Feb 19, 2015
They can trade back and forth depending on the title. Both are really good gpu's. The 2070 will support ray tracing. Is that extra cost something you would like or not?

I have an Asus 2070S and it's a really gpu. Ray tracing is a performance hit too. So while you can get some ray tracing eye candy it comes at an FPS cost too. Just food for thought.

But I'd be a bit cautious of the Zotac as it runs pretty warm and loud from most reviews.
Well, about the price, as I mentioned here in Argentina right now they are the same price, so in that sense it may be worth it going for the 2070s, despite being Zotac. On the other hand, the Gigabyte 5700xt may even be the best version of the 5700xt, if I'm not mistaken, so there's why i'm doubting. I feel like I'm in between the best of the 5700xt against pretty much the worst of the 2070s, to put it one way.