Zotac 650TI vs ASUS 650TI

AgentTran

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
So I've just found out that my ASUS 650 TI 2GB I was going to buy also has a competitor in brand I've never heard about.

These guys are called "Zotac."

They are selling the similar GTX650TI with 2GB of memory for a cheaper price, as my ASUS card goes for $165, and the Zotac card only goes for about $130, and my friend is selling his for $100.

So, I put the two cards head to head in a comparing website. The results were pretty suprising.
GPUBoss Comparison
According to the comparison, there is no redeeming features anymore about the ASUS card.
The only thing in my mind at this point is that the ASUS card has 2 fans, which could equal out to better cooling, but most cards usually have one fan anyway, and they do just fine. So I was thinking if the trade off in price was worth it just for the cooling. (I may be wrong about this.)

I'm not sure which to buy, because buying used has its risks, (I could buy off of newegg.ca/NCIX, for about the same price or a little more but I really hate buying online and I don't want to wait for shipping.) but considering the card was bought in September and used only up until October, it should be alright, and that the price difference is quite acknowledgeable, (about 65 dollars) and that I'm on a very tight budget, I'm wondering if this "Zotac" card is a better option than my original ASUS card I was going to buy.

I really need some help, thanks!

Solution
Zotac has been around for years and they do make great graphics cards. I've used them personally and have never had any issues. Zotac is definitely a recommended "buy it!" :)
Synthetic benchmarks don't say much.
The Zotac you see has a reference design(same as NVIDIA original).
The ASUS one will allow you to easily reach the speeds of the Zotac AMP if you overclock it, and will not go as hot/loud as the Zotac.
Not sure if that alone is worth the $65, it's your discretion there.
Not to say Zotac is a bad card; they make good cards too.
Also, since Zotac sticks to the reference design, there is no VGA port(they supply an adapter however).