[SOLVED] zotak 1660 super or msi 1660 super

anant024

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2013
hello can anyone compare components on zotak 1660 super amp and msi 1660 Super ventus or gaming x..since cpu and memory is same.

what about capacitors, power unit etc ?
gaming x has better cooler.. i know that !
out of 3 options which has best components ? also which will be better for 4k monitor..

due to lock down in india and globally i am not able to find gaming x.. i was looking to buy it over zotak amp. Zotak amp is not cheap about $20 less compared to msi gaming x..
shall i get zotak amp or no ? tx

Last edited:
Solution
Performance wise they are all fairly the same, you wont see any difference in fps in either model.
You'd need a minimum of 450W to run a 1660S.

Now, the better model between the Zotac amp and Ventus is the zotac since it offers lower temps and fan noise from the reviews ive looked at.

Ventus at benchmarks is around ~70C while the zotac amp is about ~65C
Performance wise they are all fairly the same, you wont see any difference in fps in either model.
You'd need a minimum of 450W to run a 1660S.

Now, the better model between the Zotac amp and Ventus is the zotac since it offers lower temps and fan noise from the reviews ive looked at.

Ventus at benchmarks is around ~70C while the zotac amp is about ~65C

Reactions: anant024
Solution

anant024

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2013
i have seasonic 520w power is not issue.. graphic card is only thing right now i am concerned about..i am gonna be running the card on 4k lg monitor so will it make any difference on pic quality sharpness etc..zotak amp or gaming x ? tx

i have seasonic 520w power is not issue.. graphic card is only thing right now i am concerned about..i am gonna be running the card on 4k lg monitor so will it make any difference on pic quality sharpness etc..zotak amp or gaming x ? tx
No the model of the card wont make any difference on your picture quality.
The Gaming X will run quieter but a few degrees hotter (1-3) so overall it is a better choice.

Reactions: anant024