Hey,

I recently upgraded my PC:

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI
CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: MSI Ventus 2080
RAM: G.Skill Flare X5 2x16GB 6000MHz DDR5
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15GPU:
PSU: Bequiet Straight Power 12 (850W)

As you can see in the video below, when I launch PUBG, the CPU temperature spikes almost to 90 degrees, and this sometimes happens during gameplay. However, I don't have any problems with any other games, neither Destiny 2, nor Helldivers, nor Cyberpunk 2077. Even when running Cinebench, the maximum temperature was 79 degrees. I've tried many settings in BIOS/Ryzen Master, but nothing helped with PUBG. I'm beginning to think that this problem is not on my end.

Has anyone else encountered something similar?

Video
Picture of core temps

Last edited:
Hey,

I recently upgraded my PC:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3DRAM: G.Skill Flare X5 2x16GB 6000MHz DDR5Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFICPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15GPU: MSI Ventus 2080PSU: Bequiet Straight Power 12 (850W)

As you can see in the video, when I launch PUBG, the CPU temperature spikes almost to 90 degrees, and this sometimes happens during gameplay. However, I don't have any problems with any other games, neither Destiny 2, nor Helldivers, nor Cyberpunk 2077. Even when running Cinebench, the maximum temperature was 79 degrees. I've tried many settings in BIOS/Ryzen Master, but nothing helped with PUBG. I'm beginning to think that this problem is not on my end.

Has anyone else encountered something similar?

Video
Picture of core temps
You need to control voltage
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNAs3bl-yv0