3Com

Forum discussion tagged with 3Com.
  1. M

    Question Driver for 3com 3c905c-tx-m

    I found a 3com 3c905c-tx-m ethernet card for my pc afther the psu fried my onboard NIC. But I can't find a driver for Windows 7 64bit anywhere. I can find old downloads but those don't work! Where can I find a driver from?
  2. santiqb2014

    Question Backup Image or Snapchot Switch 3COM 4200 (G)

    I need to backup a switch specifically the image, I was using the following command for other models of cisco copy flash tftp 192.168.x.x BK-CN80HLR-12052022.swi This same command in the 3com 4200 switch does not work, I would like to know with which command I can do the same in this switch...
  3. berrisj1

    [SOLVED] Best Config of Router on Wrong Side of Managed Switch

    This part of my setup can't change: Cable modem to 3COM 4500 (1) over copper to Gigabit port. 3COM 4500 (1) and 3COM 4500 (2) connect via fiber. 3COM 4500 (2) to 3COM 4500 (3) over copper on Gigabit port. ASUS AC88U router to 3COM 4500 (3) over copper Gigabit port. There are 3 VLANs running...
  4. D

    looking for sound from all speakers

    lg 5.1 home theatre system all speakers working when connected to bluetooth or dvd, when connected to TV AV only two speakers are working how to solve???
  5. C

    Unlock laptop computer

    Have a Toshiba satellite p200 locked please help
  6. R

    Chromebook app dilemma...

    Help! My new Acer Chromebook 15 won't allow me to dl a program that runs on Windows. Is there any way around this? Thanks. M.
  7. N

    550ti idle temps? (50c or more)

    So I've been using my 550ti as a secondary GPU two take (very small load) off my GTX 980. Everything works just fine, i managed to crank my avg. FPS in Heaven from 57 to 66 which is nice but I started noticing that my 550ti's idle temp is always 50 degrees (Celsius). Possible important...
  8. C

    Buy a RX 480 4gb now or wait for aftermarket coolers?

    Hey , So I've been doing some reading up on reddit and things like that and I'm wondering now wether i should wait for the aftermarket RX 480's to come out before buying or buy a 4gb one right now? I live in Ireland so I'll probably be buying the card from the UK currently the 8 GB version on...
  9. D

    Constant BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

    For the past week i kept occasionally getting blue screens such as irql_not_less_or_equal and system service exception so i decided to completely reinstall windows 10 and since then i get them either at boot or just after i log in. I know that it is not my RAM because i have changed it and the...
  10. L

    AMD A8 7600 Kaveri overclocking method / worth it?

    Hello community, I've searched a number of threads and haven't been able to pin down whether/how I should OC my Lenovo H50-55 PC, model 90BG001LUS. Here are the specs: Windows 8.1 x64 8 GB DDR3 AMD A8 7600 Kaveri w/ Radeon R7 3.1 GHz (3.7 or 4.1 Turbo?) PCI-Express motherboard Thus far I've...
  11. turkey3_scratch

    Tomshardware Bandwidth Hog?

    I always have many tabs open. For some reason, only when I am browsing on Tomshardware, no other tabs are able to refresh or load an webpages, only the Tomshardware tab can. It's as if it takes priority over the other tabs. I do not see how this could be possible but it's true, Tomshardware...
  12. M

    Dual monitor displays

    A strange problem, I've now got my nice new shiny laptop...... and I've connected my existing monitor to it.All Ok so far. I set the monitors the "extend" and all still ok. (Did exactly what I expected.) However, due to the hdmi port being on the left of the laptop and the cable being a little...
  13. G

    Bluetooth audio

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Does anyone know how integrate a bluetooth Motorola HS850 (Wireless headset)with a desktop running XP Pro. I do have a D-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter (DBT-120) attached to my computer. The Bluetooth device manager...
  14. J

    HDD aren't showing up anymore!?!? HELP!!!

    Today I moved all my components to a new case which included a 128gb SSD and a 1tb HDD + whilst moving I have also added 2x brand new drives. I have connected everything the way it was but now I can't get any of my original HDD's to show up... The only drives that show up are my optical drive +...
  15. J

    990fxa-ud3 usb 3.0 issues?

    Hey all. I have a 990fxa-ud3 motherboard and am having some weird problems out of my usb 3.0 slots. If i plug up a USB 3.0 device it does not recognize it. If I put a usb 2.0 device in the 3.0 slot it works fine. Then I take that 3.0 device that did not work in the 3.0 slot and put it in a...
  16. E

    How to remove the desktop icons highting

    how to remove the desktop icons highting it gives a blue colour hightlight in the icon's description?
  17. G

    connection from pc to hdtv DVI-d input

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I just upgraded my pc to be able to play the newest games and I asked the builder if I could connect my pc to the DVI input on my Sony HD tv. They said it was possible, so I went with it. To wrap it up, It works but the...
  18. zak876

    Can viruses cause your computer to overheat and shut down??

    Hi ther, i have an Asrock motherboard running celeron...the OS starts to lag alot when using any browser (especially FFOX) and i keep getting error messages about high CPU/MEM usage by add-on container which didnt normally occur ... this does not happen in safe mode.....i disables most startup...
  19. A

    3Com OfficeConnect ADSL Wireless 54 Mbps 11g Firewall good

    is 3Com® OfficeConnect® ADSL Wireless 54 Mbps 11g Firewall Router agood router and its value and i need arouter like it around 65 $ or more alittle is it have switch or not
  20. C

    Installing XP - license question

    windows 7 with old softwarw
  21. G

    How can i install this driver audio device on high definition audio bus

    Hello,
  22. G

    I neend ethernet driver

    Hello,
  23. M

    What is wrong with a computer when it says hard drive failure

    microsoft system recovery keep coming up for me to purchase. all of my icons are gone except internet explorer and my computer
  24. T

    Key

    okay i had bought a oem os form new egg but i think my new build had windows 7 on it and i check it and is says oem key on my system computer but i want to know how can i see if the key i got now i did not use even tho i am sure but i really need to make sure maybe i did use it but for some...
  25. D

    New to computers

    i have ASRock A75M FM1 AMD A75, geforce gtx 650ti , 550 watt ps, and AMD A8-3870K running windows 8 . G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB in the mail. how do i get it to run faster? i dont know how to overclock.
  26. G

    I don't mean to be jingoistic, but ...

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I want to buy my wife a computer, and I know that she would have a rather difficult time dealing with tech support, under the best of circumstances. However, dealing with a person who speaks English as a second language would be very...
  27. H

    Canon lbp 2900 windows 8 driver

    send me the free link for canon lbp 2900 windows 8
  28. G

    No supported device.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Hi, I've just bought Wintv pvr 350 sp I can watch tv, radio and capture my videos to my pc. The problem is when I open movie maker or nero vision express it say no supported device. Hence i cannot view my video recorder or...
  29. N

    Stern games - lack of rubber?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I noticed when I was playing a Sopranos that the game MAYBE used a total of 3-4 rubber rings: flippers, slingshots, and maybe 1-2 posts and that's it. The rest of the pf was laid out so that the ball either hit a target, ramp, orbit, etc. How...
  30. G

    Folder hierarchy and file naming rules

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Context I am trying to transfer My Documents to a new Windows machine. The older machine is running Windows XP Professional. The new machine is running Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2. I would like to retain the...
  31. G

    Windows messenger problem

    Hello, my son repaired my computer recntly but now unable to sign in on windows messenger-I click on SIGN IN -nothing happens CAN YOU HELP ME?
  32. J

    Dealing with multiple displays - create macro?

    Hello all, I have a dual display setup wherein one display is my primary PC display and another is a flatscreen LCD TV. I have them setup together in "extended desktop" mode, but it's annoying to have the computer screen constantly on while the big screen is playing multimedia - and it's a...
  33. C

    Web cam driversfor chinese web cams

    I bought this web cam on ebay and came from China and no name of cam on it. It said to go tohtttp://www.box.net/shared/npe4zr9shb and all that is there are people talking to people about not being able to find the driver to download. Just wonder if you can help me to find a driver for web cam...
  34. B

    Canon S9000 that's print pink prints

    Hi Could anyone help me with this printer of mine! Every time I try to print a colour print it prints it out pink. At first I thought it might have been Photoshop, but I tried a different programme and it did the same. I recently cleaned out the 'waste ink tank' and re-set it, could this by...
  35. touchdowntexas13

    New Monitor for New Build

    Hey guys. I will be building a new system in the coming weeks based around an intel i5-750 and an HD5850. But I also need to get a new monitor to go with it. Here is what I am looking for: Budget $180-250 (after discounts), I would like to stay around $220, but that is my range Size 23"-24"...
  36. W

    Where is the Canon i550 Printhead

    I have a Canon i550 which has been great. But now I get 7 orange blinking lights, then one green, etc. I've read where it people have to clean the print head. Where is it and how do I extract it from the printer? :pt1cable: Thanks in advance.
  37. jonpaul37

    Difference between Monitor and LCD TV monitor?

    What is the difference between a 30-inch LCD TV monitor that i can buy for $400.00 and an actual 30-inch PC monitor that cost about 4-5 times more? Monitors have never been my thing and would like to know the idfference... Thanks J.P.
  38. R

    Gaming LCD Advice needed, thanks! :)

    Hello! I am upgrading from my 17" CRT to a LCD and would like to hear Your opinions. I am a gamer, so I would like a "gaming" LCD. I want the smallest possible LCD that still supports full HD as native (1920x1080) which would be the 22" (or 21.5", whatever they declare it as...). I guessed it...
  39. J

    How to get free drivers for my hp 3400c scanner

    how to get free drivers for my hp 3400c scanner