Active Directory

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Active Directory.
  1. L

    GTX 680 SLI or GTX 880 for Skyrim with 300+ mods

    Hi! I'm considering buying a 4GB Gigabyte GTX 680 to SLI my 2GB 680 (also Gigabyte) for under 200€ from ebay (used). I mainly play heavily modded Skyrim with over 100 graphical mods and sometimes I feel that I don't have enough vram as actors' skins turn black at near distances and my vram...
  2. C

    An final changes to gaming pc?

    Hey guys, about to order these parts but just making sure everything is a all right, the noctua case fan will be used as a rear exhaust with 2 140mm fans that come with the case as front intake,should I change anything? Thanks :) http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/pJChvK
  3. H

    SLI 2 Different Brands of GTX 660TI

    Would I be able to SLI the following together? ASUS GTX 660TI DC2 OC EVGA GTX 660TI SuperClocked Motherboard: MSI Z87 G45
  4. Keslor

    Nvidia Geforce GTX 770?!?!?

    I'm building my own computer, based around an Asus P6X 58D-E mobo i was given. I am planning to buy the Nvidia GTX 770, because it seems like a good choice ATM. I am also looking forward to the free steam download of Borderlands: the pre-sequel. However, when I go to a website like scan...
  5. P

    Fresh new HDD Beeping?

    Hi, I just build my first PC and i installed my HDD into it and connected it with sata cables. All my other components are connected with psu and stuff too. But i wanted to do a test boot to see if everything runs and when i turned it on i heard my HDD beeping and my screen just showed a...
  6. H

    How many pins does my GPU need?

    I am confused about how many pins my GPU needs connected to my PSU. GPU: Sapphire r9 290 Tri-X http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1227&pid=2091&psn=000101&lid=1 PSU: Antec HCG 850M/850W http://www.antec.com/pdf/flyers/HCG-850M_EN.pdf The two...
  7. Millgo47

    No power, nothing labeled on motherboard, any ideas?

    I just installed a new power supply CX750 I thought I rehooked everything back the way I had it but when I hit the power switch I get nothing. My tower is HAF 932 full tower. My mother board is HP IPISB-CH2 (Chicago) Not sure if the pictures help...
  8. M

    gtx 770 2gb gigabyte oc do i overclock it or its already overclocked

    gtx 770 2gb gigabyte oc do i overclock it or its already overclocked
  9. R

    how to remove annoying ads

    somehow my lenovo y500 picked up some very annoying piece of adware. I've used iobit to check for certain malware etc, but nothing is detected. This adware is "ads by online browsing". Does anyone else have trouble with this? It slows my machine to a crawl. I also picked up ads by...
  10. S

    Core 2 Q6600 requirements.

    I have a Optiplex 745(desktop/slim) that I want to upgrade to a Q6600. I know the mini tower 745 works perfect with the Q6600. I'm not quite sure if the PSU and heat sink is enough to handle the Q6600. It currently has the stock Pentium D heatsink and the orginal 275w heatsink. The 745 also...
  11. S

    Flash drive not recognized

    I have a flash drive I want to format. But it does not show up with any drive letter when I plug it in. Can the drive be recognized by device id? If so then I could format it that way.
  12. TryHardVermin

    Best Gaming Monitor, Budget: $250

    I am a complete noob when it comes to monitors. I don't understand things like color contrast. I have measured my desk, i can't fit anything bigger than a 22in. A 23in would be a really close fit. Thanks for all the help! :D
  13. J

    Windows 8 is actually pretty Awesome!

    Despite the problems and use people are saying/describing they don't like windows 8 much I think its pretty Neat.
  14. C

    Is it possible to upgrade a screen?

    So the laptop I am currently looking at which is the y410p which has 600 x 900p resolution. Now I know it may sound silly but is there a way to upgrade to a 1080p display? Or will I just have to buy a 1080p monitor and plug in my laptop ?
  15. M

    g2a i need a review

    could someone please help and tell me if g2a is good and if they sell to Australia thanks
  16. G

    Win 7 Reinstall Partition issue on wrong drive.

    Hello everyone. After having some issues and needing to reinstall Win7 on my primary drive ( C ), I forgot to unplug my secondary hard drive ( E ) before doing so. Drive C is my SSD drive and Windows is installed there but the Boot Manager is now on E. After restarting, the Systems Reserved...
  17. Dunlop0078

    Need help picking a CPU.

    Is the i5 520m a good cpu to put in my labtop i had it lying around and i think im gonna use it i just want to do some web surfing and and other daily tasks no gaming or anything like that. I just want it to be snappy and fast is this a good cpu choice fot that?
  18. M

    RAM problem: PC3 10600 vs 12800

    I have a Clevo P170EM laptop with 8gb RAM. I would like to upgrade to 16gb but unsure of what types of RAM will work with it. The type I currently have installed is 8gb (2x4) Samsung PC3-12800 (800MHz) DDR3 RAM (which I figure is SO-DIMM) If I want to upgrade, what type of RAM can be used in...
  19. mortem

    System build help.

    so im trying to get system build for gaming in the $600-800 price range and i need some help i know i want to go with an i5 cpu and i need an OS to :D
  20. H

    Battlefield4 too slow

    I have AMD A10 on AMD A75 FCH chipset that came with RADEON Dual Graphics, i have 8GB of memory and very disappointed as bf4 plays slow and graphics are low, even cars on NFS are dead slow. whereas in advert its pitched at BF4 (the graphics Card) should i increase the RAM by adding 8GB DDR more?
  21. A

    I am having trouble finding the CD-ROM driver for my Vaio Laptop.

    The website isn't much help, and I have already downloaded the drivers except that one. My model number is SVE1511HFXW if anyone knows please let me know how to resolve this problem! thanks!
  22. A

    I want change my graphic.Is it support on my pc

    I want to change to Nvidia ENGT440 1GB DDR5 N Sapphire HD7750 1GB DDR5 (PCI-E 3.0) is this support on my motherboard...i have dell optiplex MT.here my spec CPU:Intel Dual Core E8500 @ 3.16Ghz Gpu:ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3 PCIe 2.0 Ram:2gb ddr3 Mobo: OC27VV PSU:H305P-02 305 watt System:Win...
  23. R

    Driver for sony vaio model: PCG-4f6P

    PLs help need the driver badly
  24. G

    System Restore Won't Open. I tried fixing it and now Microsoft Office & Programs in Add/Remove window won't show or open

    After discovering that my system restore was not opening, I troubleshooted for a while. Then I found this page and followed steps there to get into the SVI folder: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/280031-45-windows-home-system-restore. After deleting my most recent restore points, switching...
  25. F

    Please i need ethernet controler drivers for toshiba C650.

    dear sir, will you please send me a driver of ethernet lan controller drivers (modle number is toshiba c 650.thanking and kind regards, muhammad faisal hanif
  26. K

    Lexmark x85

    Hello,hi l bought my lexmark85 at yard sale and it did not have cd to it how do i go about getting for me to download to my computer
  27. S

    Black Screen of Death while Playing Games

    Dear Computer Experts I get black screen of death with annoying sound from my pc speakers while playing games only. Apart from playing games my pc is working fine and it has no problem at all. The windows 7 is perfect which I installed in May 2011; is in excellent shape, all other programs...
  28. R

    Hard disk not recognized

    well everything was fine but one day i accidently converted my c drive to dynamic,,,, and came to know that it is not possible to install os on the dynamic disk ,,,,, so i wanted to convert my disk into basic one .for this i downloaded a software HxD which said me to change sequence of numbers...
  29. W

    Motorola Ht1000 Programming Software

    Looking for HT1000 programing software
  30. R

    How can i get rid of s-static ak facebook????

    :pfff: i cant get facebook certificate. i have s-static ak facebook.pls help ineed to access my account immediately.....
  31. V

    1st Pc Build please help. Apps+Mid to high lvl gaming.

    I'm a hardcore pc user and Ive got alot experience with tweaking windows. For the past 4 years ive been using a Gateway MT3705 Laptop with 1gig of ram and a Ati 200m graphics card. Its a good 7-8 years old. It was my baby for a long time., but im in college now, have a job, and want something...
  32. A

    Sony vaio bluetooth drivers windows 7

    my mluetooth not working condition
  33. Enderegg

    5th generation Intel core : will it stay with the lga 1155?

    If Intel 5 gen keeps with the same socket, I'll get it. I really want to be able to upgrade in the future. If you know pls say. If there isn't any info on that yet, ps say as well. Thank you
  34. Pleinair

    Screen savers and turn off monitor function are not working, help!

    Hello, I have a problem on my Windows XP Professional SP3 desktop system. The monitor never goes into screen saver mode on its own, and doesn't turn off as I scheduled it to do on the Display properties and Power schemes. I tried many different things: changing the scheduled times for the...
  35. C

    HIGH MEMORY USAGE ON INTERNET EXPLORER

    Hello, WHAT CAN I DO WHEN I GET THIS MESSAGE?
  36. L

    Lost micro receiver for mouse

    Hi guys, look my wireless mouse receiver lost few days ago. can anybody tell me what to do??? :??:
  37. thegame8019

    Running a little slower

    Hi I am running an XP Pro machine specs in my signature. It has been runner slower lately and intermittently dropping wireless connection. I ran hijack this but I am not sure how to read the logs right yet. Would anyone be able to give me some insight whether i need to do anything based on this...
  38. C

    Display driver stopped working

    Please help me, my young fella has been using the computer & think he has deleted display driver or something. Problems: when using computer blacks out & message come up bottom right with display driver has stopped working & has recovered & also can not put discs in eg. norton disc does not...
  39. W

    Which printer has the cheapest ink

    which printer has low cost for ink per package of paper?
  40. G

    Windows Explorer stops responding how to fix ?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) All of a sudden explorer.exe just dies. If i click on a shortcut on my desktop a few seconds later it will just stop responding and hang ? I can only think of a few things i have changed, my video drivers and i...