Active Directory

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Active Directory.
  1. Koby Sommer

    Gaming Desktop for a Student

    Hello there! I am currently a student, looking to get back into gaming for my down times. Currently, I am feeling a bit adventurous enough to build my own desktop. I have plenty of experience with computers and mild experience in the hardware aspect, so I was wondering if I could get some...
  2. D

    MineCraft

    Why is minecraft so slow on my laptop? Running Windows 7 RAM:4.0 GB CPU: i3 M330 @2,13 GHz 64 bit operating system
  3. D

    Reformat a New Hard Drive

    The partitions on the hard drive (320 GB Seagate Barracuda SATA) of a 7-year-old Acer Aspire E380 desktop failed. I thought the right thing to do was to replace the drive and format the new one, because I have the factory system & recovery discs. I also have an OS upgrade disc that came with the...
  4. W

    Does windows 7 home need any drivers to be installed after a fresh install?

    Hello, Does Windows 7 home need any drivers to installed? Thank you!
  5. L

    Canon

    Hello, i am in india.....can i get canon LBP 2900 printer driver free over net? for windows xp and windows 7 thank you
  6. H

    Find internet activity on hard drive

    Hello, if someone uses private browsing, is there a way to see what has been viewed in the past, by somehow looking at the hard drive?
  7. H

    Hello

    Hello,
  8. E

    VGA and Motherboard Compatibilty

    Good day. Can I use GT220 on my PC? I'm using ASUS P5KPL-AM/PS Motherboard Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz 2gb RAM DDR2 Orion ATX-600w PSU.
  9. A

    [Solved] DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER

    i have 3 hdd that i have tried on my computer and always says disk boot failure, enter systems disk and press enter how can this b solved?
  10. N

    Motherboard and RAM compatability (new question)

    OK, I am posting in this forum because it is pertinant to motherboards, but it also pertains to RAM. If this is in the wrong area, please move it moderators/admins. Anyway, to my question: I was looking at this motherboard (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131073) for...
  11. H

    primary slave hard disk fail when none are plugged in

    Why would my computer say primary slave hard disk fail when I have the second hard drive unplugged.. I recently installed xp on a new "master" hard drive and the other one that is secondary has always been secondary but was getting that message so I unplugged it. Its not listed in the BIOS and...
  12. J

    Uncontrollable cursor

    Hello, What am I to do to control the cursor?
  13. O

    HelpCtr.exe & IExplore.exe problems.....Help please!

    Computer profile:Custom build Raidmax Smilodon case - 500W Power Supply Asus P5N32-3 SLI Plus 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard (SLI is not in use) GeForce 8600GTS 256Mb 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI supported Video Card Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66Ghz LGA 775...
  14. D

    Budget Gaming Pc

    I recently decided to build a computer, first time, and wanted to base it on a 800 before rebate budget. I preferably want to use the 2500k or 3570k. This will be for gaming, recording. I have scavanged a screen, keyboard, mouse and hard drive from my old computer. I live in the states and need...
  15. A

    HOW TO PUT BACKGROUND ON HP PRESSARIO LAPTOP

    i want to put a background on my laptop. I can not fing a setting where I can find the settings to do so
  16. A

    Does Intel DH55PJ motherboard support Intel 3.4 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5 3570K Processor?????

    Does Intel DH55PJ motherboard support Intel 3.4 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5 3570K Processor????? Thanks in advance........
  17. M

    spoolsv.exe utilizing 99% processor time

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) Running Windows XP SP1 with all updates. SP2 has not been loaded. Boot the PC, everything is fine. After the first print job is created, spoolsv.exe runs processor utilization to 99-100%. Computer slows...
  18. leandrodafontoura

    Is Microsoft Key activation a Hoax?

    I use the same key on 3 different XP machines, never had a problem. Whats going on? In addition, second question...I happen to own a retail version of Vista and a Vista Notebook. Can I sell the retail Vista version, and use the notebook key on the retail version install? I happen to have...
  19. flynby

    Koyote Soft FLV Video problem

    Hello, I use XP & ver. 7 of the Koyote FLV converter. When I type a name in the search box and a video shows up, I place the check mark first. Then I click the play button. Now, I get a odd icon in the upper top left of the video window only--No video. Can this be corrected? Worked before...
  20. G

    At the end of my rope....

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) For a couple of months now when I start up I get 5 IE pop-ups, then thay would stop. I've run Norton, Ad-Aware, Spy-Bot, and Hijack This. Now I don't get the pop-ups, but IE comes up once a minute in the task...
  21. M

    Compability between Mushkin and Patriot DDR2

    Hello, Currently i have this Mushkin RAM on my PC I am wondering if I add this Patriot RAM's to my system, will they work fine? I am willing to run at 800MHz and 4-4-4-12 timings. Regards, Edit: Mobo is Asus P5Q
  22. B

    Win 7 64 bit Pagefile tweaks

    Know I have done a good amount of research and heard all different angles. I am going to test some of these things myself and time it real time with a stop watch! This tweak is mostly aimed at system performance for gaming but would like to hear the pro's and cons. Win 7 64x I have a Core...
  23. R

    Custom Case Side Panel Suggestions?

    I'm making my own computer side panel out of acrylic. I have it all sized up, but im not sure how to attach it to the actual case. I was thinking drilling holes and using zip ties, any other ides?
  24. E

    Win 7 Disk Read Error - help

    Hi folks. I have a self-built desktop PC that is running Win 7 64 bit. It's a fairly bare bones setup as I only use it for gaming, some Internet browsing and occasional work using Microsoft Office. I've been running a 250 GB HD for a while now and everything has been working just fine. Until...
  25. R

    Cant play youtube or flash on Windows 7 64bit

    I keep having problems playing videos in any web browser. How do I fox it.
  26. A

    Geforce gt220 512mb ddr3

    Hello, after update monitor only displays 800/600 cannot display 1024 x 768 resolution
  27. S

    Q6600 or wait for Penryn????

    ok im a big noob im planning on building a pc (my first build) and it wont be till October... since i would be receiving $1400 within that month. but ive been hearing alot of talk about the q6600 and penryn. what would you guys recommend...either purchase q6600 in October or wait for the...
  28. A

    Windows 7 automatic shutdown and restart errror

    windows 7 automatic shutdown and restart error. the faced internet browsing time so please send the requst.
  29. internetlad

    XP loads without Icons. . . but only sometimes.

    So the issue i'm facing is that I'll boot up XP pro, about a year old and almost never goes on the internet (maybe a couple times in the 2 years) so I highly doubt it's any sort of infection. The issue occurs after i log in and about 25 percent of the time XP loads with no icons. It only happens...
  30. G

    crashing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Can someone please help me? I don't know much about computers, and i am having problems. I a running windows xp and my computer keeps crashing sometimes after a few minutes and other times later. The only way to reboot is...
  31. S

    Windows xp sp2 bios settings

    yes
  32. J

    Fast system for Photoshop?

    I'm going to build my first system. The main app I will use on the PC is Photoshop and processing of large RAW images on Vista. I will occasionally do some video editing, but that isn't the main use. As I understand it, going dual core at 3GHz is faster in Photoshop than quad core at a slower...
  33. D

    Sony vaio laptop DRIVER FOR WIN7 VGN-CR37GN/B

    LAPTOP DRIVER
  34. J

    Upgrade to SP2 lost all USB ports

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I upgraded to Windows XP Pro SP2 a couple of weeks ago and I have noticed that none of the devices that previously were working on USB ports were working anymore. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem...
  35. U

    Unknown amd processor

    Hello,i have problem when i play prince of persia the two thrones cannot run .one option apear unknown AMD processor
  36. M

    My hdd is not detected in my computer

    dears sir, my 40 gb hdd id not working, and anthers system attached but not detected, how to detectd this proble sir, dears sir, my 40 gb hdd id not working, and anthers system attached but not detected, how to detectd this proble sir dears sir, my 40 gb hdd id not working, and anthers...
  37. P

    After booting XP, a monitor screen-saver displayed

    Dear Friends! Every time after booting windowsXP, a monitor screen-saver displayed,(which keeps on moving the length & breadth of the screen) instead of making the system up. Iam unable to use the system. Sometimes it makes the system up(1 in 10-attempts). Iam helpless & try re-booting several...
  38. S

    Loaded windows 7 boots to black screen

    Hello, I bought my acer recovery and system discs and loaded them everything went smooth untill the end put last disc in and it loaded it and then said windows will complete installation after restart then it shut off and restarted the lil wii fii light came on and blue disk light blinks but...
  39. Tohst

    XP 64 bit question

    Alright so i need to get the 64 bit version of XP. Is there a safe way to download the OS for free? Wouldnt i need a license key as well? Ive been looking and there is some trial version out there...is that the full version or just something microsoft put out when they first developed the 64...
  40. B

    Dell oem windows xp professional x64 64-bit reinstallation disc

    i need to find this disc - dell oem windows xp professional x64 64-bit reinstallation disc