Apache

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Apache.
  1. A

    Upgrading gaming computer

    hello, I was thinking about upgrading my CPU, Motherboard, RAM and PSU if necessary. Bought my GPU last summer so i feel it would be abit wasteful too upgrade it to a better card? So i'd be grateful of any recommendations as to which components i should get. computer specs: CPU: i5 760...
  2. M

    good build for 1080p on max settings?

    Wondering if this PC can play GTA 5, upcoming witcher 3 and if anyone has pschic powers to see into the future :) batman arkham knight and black ops 3, on max settings 60-40fps 1080p thanks in advance. + is this a good build Product Specifcation CASE BUILT IN Fractal Design Core 1000 Black Mesh...
  3. Aladdad

    Upgrading GPU Now or wait?

    hey, im currently using an AMD 7870 XT and planning to upgrade it. in 2 weeks from today ill be able to afford a GTX 980, but apparently AMD announced the R9 300 Series cards but no prices yet, so i don't know should i wait and maybe buy the new R9 380 or maybe 390? and what is it about the GTX...
  4. U

    What will fit in the spec-01?

    So I'm looking to upgrade to water cooling, and my case is the Corsair SPEC-01 and my question is: What will fit? And what would you all recommend? Thanks
  5. Bahazbz

    My Chromebook uses 80% RAM idle

    My chrome book very recently started having trouble keeping tabs open without having to reload after switching. Now, in the last week or so, it sometimes just reloads everything randomly! I obviously became immediately concerned, so I downloaded the "System app" to check my Ram usage( I assumed...
  6. N

    An all round budget laptop @500$ for some gaming

    Im looking to replace my 3 year old Asus K53SD laptop. (2nd gen i3, 4gb RAM, 500gb HDD, geforce 610m) Just to give a clearer idea of what i need from a new laptop, heres what i did with the old one: heavy browsing, academic research, word processing testing out linux distros all the time dual...
  7. MakoRuu

    Biostar H81MHV3 $40 MOBO Help???

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138407 I'm on a very tight budget. (Maybe $300 for parts all together..) And it is not very flexible. And I'm recycling my GPU and hard drives. EVGA GTX 650 ti SSC 2GB 300 GB WD Green 1 TB WD Green Recycling my copy of Windows 7...
  8. T

    Will this run CS GO?

    My current build is CPU: AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU: http://bit.ly/19Baf3P MOBO: MSI A78M-E35 Motherboard: http://bit.ly/1i5hNjP GPU: Radeon R7 260X: http://bit.ly/1knwNcD Memory: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM: http://bit.ly/19g9ejF HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue HDD...
  9. P

    $2000 Gaming System, months research completed, Final Thoughts/Questions

    Approximate Purchase Date: ASAP Budget Range: $2000 flexible System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, rendering Parts Not Required: OS, Peripherals Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg Country: USA Overclocking: No SLI or Crossfire: Maybe Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080...
  10. K

    BSOD after format. HHD?

    I'm going to upgrade my computer. The only part that I'll leave is my HDD (Samsung HD103SJ 1TB). The problem is, I'm having blue screen of death all the time and it would be bad if it was because of the HDD. How do I know if it is?
  11. G

    SiBEAM Snap And WiGig Wave Goodbye To Physical Connectors

    Physical connectors limit design choices, and tangled cables are a nuisance. SiBEAM Snap and WiGig are two wireless technologies that can help eliminate these pain points. SiBEAM Snap And WiGig Wave Goodbye To Physical Connectors : Read more
  12. T

    my first gaming pc please help

    hey guys this is my first gaming pc build and was wondering if its good/worth $950 CARE1: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System CAS: Apevia X-Cruiser 3 w/ USB 3.0, Temperature & Fan Control, Side Panel Window...
  13. iceclock

    Dedicated sound card for gaming

    I got onboard Realtek 880 and wondering for a budget between 35-110$ what would you guys recommand thanks
  14. R

    Updating my motherboard

    Hello, I have a lot of data for my video game and alot of studying material on my hard drive i want to change my motherboard from this piece of crap Foxconn 2ADA to a Gigabyte B75M-D3H as i'm about to start my bachelor degree in game programming and i will need to upgrade my graphic card which...
  15. S

    Program to test if a usb is working

    Is there any program that can be used to scan a USB.
  16. A

    DDR2 vs DDR3 RAM

    3gb DDR3 RAM vs 4gb DDR2 RAM for gaming ??
  17. fuchs

    front headphone and microphone slot not working

    Hello can help me?my front headphone and microphone not working slot on back working,but i put speaker jack there
  18. M

    is a digital optical cable instead of green, yellow and black?

    Hi i've got digital optical cable on my speaker pod and spdif on my motherboard i take it they are the same? If they are will one of these cables replace the green, yellow and black cables and will it sound better? I have logitech z5400 speakers and asus z87 pro with alc1150 sound. Cheers
  19. R

    laptop freezing due to graphic card

    my lenovo y560 with ati mobility radeon madison is facing some problem due to graphic card ... if i change the ati powerplay setting to maximum performance "laptop freezes some time insistently and many time after next restart" and if i keep it to maximum battery life then "it freezes if i play...
  20. angelion

    Fast PSU Question

    Hi i found on a great deal the http://buy-more.gr/seasonic-m12ii-bronze.html the part number is :M12II-520 Evo i d like to know if this could handle my current and my future build Q6600 (G0) 3GHZ -------------->i5 4690k G41m Combo------------------------->Asus Vii RAnger 1150 8gb...
  21. B

    Need advice, server or NAS?

    Hi guys! Long time lurker here. However, I need some advice that is a bit over my head. Background: My company has (and is, for now) a subsidiary of a state university and has always used their servers and VPN for our storage needs. We will be splitting from them in the next few months...
  22. A

    Unable to disable programs from running in background

    So I often check my task manager to see what's running and I often see Hotspot Shield and VM Ware are. I know of the generic MSconfig startup method which I do use, however neither of these programs are listed there. So is there any other way of disabling these programs from running in the...
  23. M

    laptop for teen playing Minecraft

    most important are speed and graphics. Any suggestions under $1500? And I've heard a lot of issues with overheating. Also concerning, portability can be so so if speed and graphics are there.
  24. spencer casey

    Best motherboard for i5 4440

    Hello I am thinking about upgrading to an i5 4440 or i5 4460 but they both have the same socket. Anyways I was wondering what the best motherboard for it would be for about $60 or a little above. Also what would be the best cheap motherboard for the i5. Thanks in advance.
  25. saintequila

    Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II + AMD A8 5600k + 4GB ram + Asus A55BM-E

    Will it bottleneck or will they perform well with each other?
  26. I

    issue with mobo

    Hi! I have the motherboard: Asus formula z crosshair V and the Cpu:fx 8350. From one day to the other the computer not power on more, he gives me the_CPU led is red!!Yesterday I lef the pc turned on, with black screen, 30 minutes later the computer is turned on normally, even if for short time...
  27. heisnburg

    Should I upgrade?

    Hello, right now I have 2 GTX 670s in SLI, i was wondering if i should upgrade to a 900 series card (most likely 980) would i see a big gain in performance if i upgrade to a 980, is it even worth it?
  28. C

    Need Expert Help On 2 Questions

    Hello. I have recently finished deciding on a PC Build and had just a couple of questions about it. So if you don't mind taking the time to answer and help me, I would be very grateful. Thankyou Question 1; Here is my Build List of Parts. Is this a decent build? CPU - Intel Core i7-4770K...
  29. Sam Tyagi

    How good is nvidia gt740m actually?

    My roommate always keeps bragging about his nvidia gt740m gpu.He says that he can run games like "call of duty:ghosts",NFS rivals at "ULTRA" Settings.His laptops resolution is 1920*1280,8gb ram and some intel 3rd generation mobile cpu. I am getting fed up from his bragging habits. I simply cant...
  30. M

    Shopping for a performance desktop for development

    I'm shopping around for a desktop for development (mobile apps / web / unity games) So far I've looked at HP and Dell but they don't seem to let me select components I want in their desktop (they have a bunch of pre-packaged solutions). I was thinking of going the custom vendor / custom build...
  31. P

    Windows 7 problems with internet browsers

    Hello to all! i have a problem with all internet browsers. To be exact whenever i use Google search every browser crashes.. i have tried to disable all add-ons but nothing changed. Any ideas? Thank you
  32. G

    Plants vs zombies windows 7

    Hello, i cant play plants vs zombies at all in my w7 --> an error mssg appear:"this program does not have access to run on this computer please ask the administrator to set the panel controls before playing." what do i do?
  33. H

    Links of skype and fring does not open in internet explorer

    Hello, i have google chrome and ie,when i click on go to my rynga's account page or skype's any link,it open in google chrome,not in ie,why?how can i open it in IE.
  34. J

    I get the error \cannot find C:windowssystem 43undll.exe

    I can get into my control panel, But I cannot add or remove files it gives me the error message: "cannot find C:windowssystem 43undll.exe: I have downloaded a scan to free up and fix registry errors and this did not help. What can I do? Thank you Jenny Miller email: jenmilady@yahoo.com
  35. W

    Dual channel ram - how to get all 4 slots to work

    I got my motherboard with dual channel and 2x2GB in there. Now I tried to stick 2x4GB with the same qualities as the 2x2GB in the 2 free slots. But now the systeem won't boot. If I replace the 2x2GB with the 2x4 it works fine. Is there something I should know to get this working? Should all 4...
  36. lazyboy947

    Which one of two 990fx motherboards?

    Looking to buying a 990fx motherboard for my x6, since my current motherboard has the chance for vrm failure and a fire. Ones an open box item which im okay with, used same OB sabertooth with a 8150 for another pc that isnt mine $131 - ASUS Sabertooth 990fx -...
  37. J

    0% CPU when commanding task

    Toshiba P205 running win7 for 2 weeks. Normal upgrade with no problems. Today computer will not run properly. Takes 3to 4 min to run a command. When task manager openned monitored cpu usage. Normally when you ask for a tasked cpu jumps up then back to zero. the opposite happens cpu at rest is...
  38. W

    Drop down menu on PDF file

    I'm using Mozilla to open this pdf file ( http://www.whpcanada.org.au/images/IMM1295E_WHP_20110317.pdf ). It is a application form and has many drop down menu's however when i click on the arrow for it to drop down nothing happens. The javascript console also keeps popping up when i insert text.
  39. N

    How to restore my dell tool bar

    I lost the dell toolbar which is found on the center upper conner of the screen,my computer is Dell Studio XPS.....Pls help
  40. C

    Windows running VERY slowas of a couple of days ago

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) My computer was woring properly last week but I went away for the weekend and when I came back my computer was running very slow. It takes 5-10 seconds to click on anything (i.e. to click the start button takes a...